Episode 15

True Friends

//////////////////////////////

At the same time where Aomine dragged Sakurai away, the two Yosen players were also walking down the streets of the festival. The female titan (annie?! jk) and the black haired beauty were strolling while eating foods. Murasakibara was licking her candy apple and Himuro just finished eating his. After a while, Murasakibara saw a mask shop and bought one.

"What did you do atsushi?" Himuro asked her when she came back. She smiled and showed him the mask. It was a fox type of mask and she wore it on him, facing it on the side of his head. After that, they chuckled at each other and proceeded on buying foods again. To sum it up, they strolled all over the event and bought foods, played games and last but not the least, sat at the grassy ground which has a good view spot for the fireworks. They decided to buy foods before sitting down though.

The other team went on their stroll as well. Midorima and Kagami were competing on a shooting game. Akashi, Kise and Kuroko were eating candy apple while chatting. Takao and Mayuzumi together with Kasamatsu chatted as well with Takao's initiative, of course. The boys of Shutoku were playing the "who ever scores higher, wins!", though it's actually basketball. The Rakuzan team, specifically the Gorilla-like man were playing the "game of strength". Everytime he hit, he shouts leading to a lecture from their Reo-neesan and a laughing Koutaro. On the other side, Kaijo and Toou had a match on the ring toss game. The winner of the price will receive a kiss on the cheek from the one and only manager of Toou, Momoi Satsuki. and Lastly, Seirin and Yosen who were having fun walking around and playing the games they see, buying stuffs and eat some foods.

"oh!! goldfish! catch me one!" riko said, pointing at the fish pond game. Hyuuga accepted the challenge and tried to get the goldfish for his girlfriend. Mind you, TRIED.

After the hard play and long walks, they decided to find a good spot to watch the fireworks display. Midorima, Kise, Akashi, and Kuroko found some space down the hills near the lake where you can still see the festival above and the fireworks at the same time. They settled in and sat down, some of them lay down, finding their spot and the person next to them who they are comfortable with. There were also some people who are sitting next to them to wait for the fireworks. Looks like a picnic ground by the lake.

"wow! Look at this view! you can see the event going on from here." Kise said cheerily, jumping up and down near the lake looking up at the festival.

"hey! be careful! don't fall down!" Kasamatsu yelled from his seat next to Moriyama who snickered.

"yeah! you can't fall there kise! you have to fall for him!" Moriyama followed, pointing at the ex-captain who now started chasing him. The teams heard it and started teasing them as well. Kise laughed nervously and scratched the back of her neck. The girls who were present chuckled and teased the flustered girl even more.

Takao went to Midorima and sat next to her, giving her a bottle of water. She thanked him and drank some then giving it back to him. Without realizing, he drank from the same bottle as well. Of course, this action didn't go unnoticed from the girls eyes and started teasing them now.

"wow, that was an indirect kiss just now right?" Kise said and smirked at the glaring green haired girl, took the bottle and threw it to kise. Bulls eye!

"ouch! you're so mean, midorimacchi! ~ssu." Kise wailed crocodile tears, now hugging kuroko who patted her head.

"woah! Takao, you're so dead if you ever make our ace cry. Do you hear me?" Their ex-captain yelling at Takao. Takao laughed and gave a thumbs up.

"what are you? my father?!" Midorima retorted to Otsubo.

"aahh! talking back are we? papa is sad." Otsubo said, faked crying. Midorima popped a vein and took the bottle she threw at Kise and threw it to him instead. Takao held her back and calmed her down little by little, soothing her back.