Specials 1

Tables are turned
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

One day at the camping trip, it was still dawn, around 4 AM. Peace and quiet enveloped the sleeping members of the basketball club......

"Gaahhhhhhh!!!!!!" I might have been wrong about that. The scream echoed throughout the entire inn where all the players and coaches woke up in shock. The players woke up groggily and walked out of their rooms. They saw the coaches running towards the girls' room since the scream WAS from a girl.

"Kuroko? Girls?! open this door!" Hyuuga was watching his girlfriend bang the door. After a few seconds, Akashi opened the door, still drowsy and haggard.

"What?" she said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. She switched the light on and went inside.

"We heard a very loud scream. We thought something happened. Are you girls all right?" she asked, the coaches were behind Riko as they entered the room. The players who woke up were waiting outside the hallway to know what really happened and who screamed in the middle of dawn. Hyuuga didn't entered as well and knocked on the next room when he noticed that they weren't outside.

*knock knock*

After a minute of silence, he knocked again. This time, it opened. Sakurai was looking down and was sweating a lot. So he asked the mushroom what was wrong. Sakurai looked behind him and point the three person sitting in-shock....

"......who are they?"

Meanwhile....

"we're fine. We didn't heard a scream since we're very tired from training and sleeping like a log." Akashi said, sitting down the futon. Kise groaned and woke up from the noise.

"nghh... What going on ssu~?" she asked, scratching her eyes.

"That, I would like to know as well." Akashi said irritated from disturbing her sleep.

"well, we heard a scream. A girl's scream and rushed in here to see what happened. Turns out, it's not you guys." Riko said, scratching her nape.

"You guys in the hallway, get back to your room and sleep some more." The coaches said. The crowd disperses. They then told Riko to call them if they found out what's going on and went to kitchen together with momoi. oh god, the horror.

"Coach, you got to come with me. You girls too, wake them up." Hyuuga said, rushing. They were confused as to why he's hurrying and entered the room next door. The Seirin coach didn't bothered thinking about it and just followed him. Akashi and Kise looked at each other and decided to wake the others up.

"Midorimacchi, Kurokocchi. Wake up ssu~" the blonde nudge the two tiredly. The two groaned and continued sleeping. Kise whined and kept nudging them until the green haired snaps and suddenly sits up.

"What is your problem?! Nanodayo!" Deep voice shouted. Akashi and Kise were wide eyed when they heard the girl spoke and looked at her..... him...

"HUH?!"

Back at the room next door...

" . . . . what's going on here?" The Seirin coach said, staring at the three person who are still in shock and not moving at all.

"we don't know. We just woke up because we heard a scream and we saw him like that, when we woke the other's up, we saw the two just like this as well." Kasamatsu explained and sighed.

"What are we going to do about this?" Mayuzumi asked no one in particular.

"HUH?!" They heard a shout.