Episode 33

Lap pillow and sudden confession
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Get off me."

"Why?"

"Because you're heavy and my legs are getting numb."

"........nope."

"ugh!"

Well, if you're confused. Takao is currently laying on his girlfriend's lap.
It was the weekend its kind of their routine to hang to one of their home just to relax.

With her legs getting numb, she raised it moving his head now near her stomach as he adjust his body. Feeling the warmth, he snuggled and buried his face on her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Feeling safe and sound. Reading her book in silence, stroking the hawk's hair and twirls it around her finger.

It has been 5 months since they started going out, but the skinship they have was incredibly embarrassing when other people saw them. Like right now as her mother abruptly opens her door without even knocking, though she's already used to her mother's pushy attitude.

The older woman brought a tray of orange juice and two plates of white cake and put it down the small table. The two said their thanks without moving. Her mother chuckled at them. She saw how her daughter gave the young man a hard time before it resulted to this. She went out as she remembered her youth.

"mother is always like that but i still can't get used to it." takao said still buried on her stomach.

"she's always like that. And since when did she became your mother?" she pulled his hair, not too harsh, bit made him look at her.

"ever since you said yes to me."she sheepishly grinned and started rubbing his face on her stomach that tickled and annoyed her from the embarrassing situation. She, now, pulled his head away from her but the hawk suddenly sat up and kissed her lips then quickly ran away downstairs. Dumbfounded by his actions, a minute passed by before she stood up and shouted her playful boyfriend's name. As if playing tag like children they are, her sister started taking a video of them running around the house.

Imagine, two big kids acting like 5 years old. A spectacular day it was.

The next day..... Lunch time.

The both of them were at the rooftop, eating their lunches. Eating inside their classroom became suffocating as prying eyes and gossiping lips are everywhere.

Midorima having her usual bento and Takao lots of bread in different varieties. When they finished, takao took off his coat and covered her thighs then lay down on her. Much to the girl's spank on his head, he didn't moved away. Instead, buried his face on her stomach.

"I'm sleepy. Let me sleep shin-chan." whined the big baby he is. She sighed for her futile struggle.

Suddenly, the door opened. The other members saw the two who didn't even bothered looking at whoever entered.

"you two are embarrassing as always." Miyaji junior said and shook his head. They sat next to the two and started eating their lunches. Takao looked up and saw miyaji junior with three new faces. New members he guessed.

"nee, who are they?" takao sat properly facing the newly arrived.

The three new members reluctantly and shyly introduced theirselves which made him laugh.

"don't be so stiff. I'm Takao Kazunari, point guard. And this is Shin-chan. My girlfriend." he said taking a punch from her.

"Midorima Shintaro, shooter. Nice to meet you." she said straight looking away from her book then back to reading.

"eh? Huhhhhhh!???" one of them shouted in shock and looked at Miyaji junior who looked away in uninterested while Takao laughed so hard he's holding his stomach.

"don't ask me." he said and continued eating.

"nyahahhahaha it never gets old even before you were a guy hahaha!!"

"you're laughing too much idiot"

"But you love this idiot."

"and that is the biggest mistake I ever did in my life."

"eh" he looked shocked and kind of hurt by what she said. Silence filled the atmosphere, then she stood up.

"but I never regreted anything." then went to the door and walk away. Processing his thoughts, he snapped out of it, grabbed their lunch boxes and started running after her.

"those idiot couple are so embarrassing as always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it. Short I know.
Not much is gonna happen till before their graduation. Look forward to it.