Episode 1

Seirin High

The Charismatic Shadow.

~~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~

It's been a week since Kuroko was brought to the hospital. And the team is getting worried since they can't visit him. Their at the gym preparing for morning practice.

"Hey, kagami. Do you know anything about kuroko?" Hyuuga asked.

"No. I tried visiting him yesterday but the nurses didn't let me." Kagami said looking down.

"Wonder what happened to him." Izuki said.

Riko called their attention and gathered around.

"Okay guys. This is no time to be sad and mope around. I contacted the hospital kuroko was and they said that he already went home earlier. He just needs to rest. Also, time is precious. Interhigh is just around the corner. We need to maintain your bodies so practice properly or i'll triple your training menu!!" Riko yelled that made them shiver just thinking about it.

"Well then, start with running 50 laps around the court." She said.

"We'll die!!" They complained.

"Would you rather prefer on the field? That's fine by me." She said. Opening the doors, entering the cold breeze of winter. They shivered and closed the doors immediately and started running around the court. Riko timing them.

*timeskip*

Lunch time came, kagami glanced at kuroko's seat behind him. 'absent today as well' kagami thought and went to the cafeteria to buy the usual bread. After that, he went to the rooftop to meet the others, chatting and such together with the senpai's.

"Well kagami?" Izuki asked.

"No luck. He's still absent." Kagami sighed and started eating his bread.

"Don't you know his house?" Koganei while munching his lunch. Kagami shrugged. Hyuuga and izuki looked at each other then to riko. Riko looked at them.

"What?"

"Don't you know his address?"

"No, but i think its written on his registration form. I'll check it out. Let's meet up in front of the gate. We'll visit him today after practice." They all nodded.

The bell rung and they went to their respective classrooms. Time went by fast and it was already time to go practice. After that, Kagami went outside and saw the first year trio. After a few minutes, riko and the others arrived and went to the shadow's house.

After 30 minutes of walking, they arrived in front of his house. Riko pushed the doorbell and waited. The door opened and saw a beautiful girl with long cyan locks that matches her eyes, pale white skin with a body to die for.

'She looks like kuroko!' They thought.

"Hi, we are kuroko tetsuya's teammates. Is he there?" Riko asked, snapping the boys back to reality.

"Uhmmm...... that would be me."

". . . . . . . . .! HA?!" they all screamed making kuroko cover hus ears.

"Please stop that. You'll disturb the neighbors." Kuroko said making the others cover their mouths and apologize.

"For now, please come in."

~~~~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~~~~~\\\~~~~~

"Well, could you explain what happened?" Riko.

"I became a girl" kuroko said bluntly.