Episode 21

When i dream about you, have you ever...

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"all right you guys! Let me introduce to you.. The Kiseki no Sedai!"

When the girls' group name were called, each one of them appeared from the shadows. Hair with the shade of night and tanned skin went towards the bass.

"what is aomine wearing?!" Wakamatsu shouted.

"ohhh~ not too shaby" said the former captain of Toou with his glasses glinting.

"a-aomine-san" flustered, the apologetic mushroom was hiding his red face. The tanned female was wearing a dark blue stripped crop-top, complementing her hair, and tight denims jeans.

After her, blonde hair swaying side by side came and held the electric guitar. She was wearing a simple white fitted shirt, hugging her body in the right places with ripped jeans.

"whoah!! The goddess of Kaijo has appeared!" some of the Kaijo members yelled in delight.

"kasamatsu, your princess arrived."

"shut up." grumbling, though his face was heating up. Kise scratched her head and smiled. The boys cheered even more.

"well, isn't this interesting?" Araki, Yosen's coach, said after seeing their center sitting in front of the drum set.

"Atsushi looks good on those clothes." Himuro said smiling. The other yosen members yelled in cheers as well. The lavender haired girl was wearing skinny jeans partnered with a sleeveless shirt.

"so noisy even though we haven't done anything yet." Murasakibara said, eating a lolipop.

"Haha, not like we can help it ssu~" Kise said chuckling.

Light blue and Fierce Red came into view. Kuroko was wearing a denim shorts and a gray off-shoulder loose shirt, under it was white tank top, holding another electric guitar. While Akashi was wearing a cream loose t-shirt and denim jeans.

"Kuroko!!!!" Riko and the seirin members cheered.

"That's his girl!!" Koganei shouted and point at Kagami who at some point started to feel embarassed and turned red.

"What happened to your boldness last time? Huh?" The first year trio said nudging him. Kagami just grumbled and glared at them.

"Sei-chan!!" "Captain!!" Some cheers were heard from the Rakuzan members.

After a while, the last member of the group appeared. The Shutoku members were shocked to see their tsundere walking towards the keyboard wearing a simple fitted shirt and ripped jeans.

"Shin-chan!! You look beautiful!" The hawk eye player shouted earning cheers and tease from the others. The three point shooter ignored him though. When everthing was settled, they started playing with a slow song sang by the one and only captain of Rakuzan.

Akashi's POV

'Ooohh~~ yeah~~
Sometimes, it's wrong to walk away.. though you think its over
Knowing there's so much more to say
Suddenly the moment's gone
And all your dreams are upside down
If i could only change the way the world goes round'

Eyes lock on mine. Lips that says my name. Fingers that gently touches my skin. I couldn't help but remember him while singing. So at this chorus i present to you this song.

'Tell me, have you ever loved and lost somebody
Wish there was a chance to say i'm sorry
Can't you see? That's the way i feel
About you and me baby