Episode 13

You won't be alone anymore

///////////////////////////////////////////

red...

blood...

blood everywhere...

i feel numb...

huh??

what's going on? something's dripping..

it's blurry.. is that hair?

there's also broken glasses.. and a hand.. what?

what's in front of me?

"...are....okay?.." what? who are you?

"a...ka..shi"

"NOO!" haa.. haa..

"aka-chin? you okay??"

"what?" i look around and saw my former teammates looking at me worriedly. cold sweats running down my face and i'm breathing hard. i held my forehead and wiped my sweat. What was that nightmare? It so surreal..

"akashi.. what's wrong?" midorima asked, crawling to my side.

"nothing, just a dream." i said reassuring them.

"you mean nightmare." kuroko said bluntly.

"poor akashicchi!" kise wailed and hugged me.

"kise, i'm fine. get off" i said pushing her away. kise pouted.

"well, now that we're all awake.. let's get up and stretch our body." midorima said, standing up.

"well, not all." kuroko said pointing at the snoring girl beside her.

"Aominecchi, wake up!" kise stands up, yelled at the sleeping figure, throwing the pillow on her face. Aomine woke up, growling.

"what the heck?! who threw that?" Aomine said throwing the pillow at our direction. Kise dodge, hitting midorima instead.

"if that's how you're going to start my morning, then so be it. Prepare yourself!" Midorima said, twitching her eyes. She then throw the pillow back to aomine, hitting her face. And the pillow fight starts. Aomine took the pillow again and threw it hitting murasakibara then reverse. Kise grabbed her own pillow and threw it to kuroko who only dodge and hit Aomine.

It's been a week now since this joint-camping trip has started. Everyday is like hell, from morning training to afternoon practice. At first, the training was really hard for us, specially since we changed gender. but we're slowly adapting, sometimes, we'll train together with the boys at their pace. I decided to go to the bathroom and change clothes, washed my face and wipe the water off. I glanced at the mirror... i look horrible. What was that nightmare? i was brought back to my senses when kuroko came in.. pfft..

"nice hair." i grinned.

"ha ha." she laughed sarcastically. okay? that's the first time i heard sarcasm from kuroko. i went out of the bathroom and fixed my bed. The girls did their morning routine as well. When they were finished, we went out and went straight to the dining area. There we saw some of the members who were already eating their breakfast. We went and took ours as well and sat at the vacant chairs available and started eating. Kise and Aomine were arguing as usual, midorima tied her hair before eating silently, murasakibara went back to the counter to get a refill, me and kuroko were eating peacefully.

At training, we did our usual menu, but this time, more harsher.

"Alright, rest for 10 minutes then you'll run 10 km at the beach." Coach Shirogane said. i wiped my face and drank some water.