Episode 6

"Sei-chan?!" Mibuchi was shocked at to what he is seeing right now.

Red flowing hair that reached her hips. Petite body with all the right curves in all the right areas, small face, thin lips, perfect nose, doe red eyes and a girl.

"What?" The said girl said at the tall girly king whose mouth is gaping widely. The others at the gym were also at the same state. When she didn't received an answer, she passed him and walked to the coach who was watching amused at the scene.

They were talking about what's going to happen and stuff related to their problem. Meanwhile, the players returned to their routines but not without looking at the girl. The three Uncrowned Kings were looking at each other and then looking at the girl who is now following the coach everywhere.

"Was that girl akashi's little sister?" Hayama asked no one in particular.

"I don't know, but she look just like him." Mibuchi said doing sit-ups.

"And the way she looks feels just like his too." Nebuya said stretching his legs.

"But, isn't akashi an only child?" The words hayama said made them silent.

"For once, you said something smart." Mibuchi said.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Yelled hayama.

"Are you practicing or playing around." they flinched when they heard a voice, a little bit high, still, the presence is the same. They turned around slowly and saw the girl from earlier who was talking to their coach.

"w-we weren't playing around, r-right? Nebuya?" Hayama quickly said while looking at Nebuya who was starting to sweat like crazy, from doing seat-ups maybe?

"huh? a-ahh y-yeah. we were just talking while practicing." wrong move. after he said those, he could feel the menacing aura coming out from the girl in front of them. The three started sweating bullets, except for Nebuya who was already sweating from the start.

"uhmmm,... i-i'll go over there to practice my shooting, laters." hayama said quickly escaping to save his life.

"y-yeah me too." Nebuya followed the wild cat. the girl sighed and shook, holding her head like she's having a headache. Mibuchi chuckled. the girl then looked at him raising her eyebrow.

"what's so funny?" she inquired the girly king. Mibuchi only smiled and shook his head.

"nothing sei-chan." he said, then went where the two run off. the girl was silent for a while then went to the coach again to talk. 'did he recognize me?' she thought.

Later....

"gather up!" their coach called so the members went in front and listened.

"okay, as you all know, akashi was hospitalized a week ago. And i have news about his condition so far." some nodded while the three kings only listened. looking at the girl beside their coach.

"and so, i would like to introduce to you, your captain...." the girl stepped forward. The boys looked at her with suspicious eyes. The girl stared back and made them intimidated.

"Akashi Seijurou." their coach finished announcing.

".................HUH!!!!!!!!!!" are some of the members' reaction. the others were wide eye staring at the girl. The girl rolled her eyes and began explaining the situation at hand. After she finished talking, the gym went from silent for a while, processing whatever their captain had said.

"so you're saying is that you emerged like the clownfish?" hayama said.

"and that you changed gender because of this?" Nebuya followed. akashi nodded.