Episode 29

Okay, so first of all. I want to thank you guys so much for supporting this story. I've been away and haven't been able to update 'cause of work and its really stressing me out that I forced myself to uninstall my wattpad app.

I' m really sorry for leaving but I'll try to make it up to you all.

Without further adu, on to the next chapter. =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A day with you is worth it.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Hey" a woman's voice called out to the two university students. They turned around, looking down a bit. Seeing the beautiful girl with red flowing hair down her back.

"Woah?" The boy with glasses said in shock.

"Who's the hottie?" His friend whispered in which the girl still heard.

"Did she just called me or you?" The bespectacled asked as his friend shrugged.

"Do you know where the---" she spoke but was interrupted when someone called her name.

"Akashi?!" Oh.. its not just someone. It was her boyfriend. The two guys earlier were surprised by the sudden apperance of Mayuzumi.

"Whoa.. that dude scared me."

"When did he get there?" They said as they left them alone and went to their class. Mayuzumi went closer to her.

"Hmm...? I thought i told you to call me by my given name." She said with authority laced on her voice.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have any practice today?" He said dodging her question. She pouted internally but let him be and answered his question.

"No. The coach wants us to have a day off today." She said as they started walking aimlessly.

"So you went here instead, ha.. what am i gonna do with you?" He said, smiling a bit.

"Give me a tour of your university. That's what you're gonna do." She said, smirking.

"Yes, my empress." He grinned.

"Oh! And also!" She suddenly grabbed his shirt and kissed him without a care of her surrounding. The people around stared at them and whispers were heard. She parted away from him and smiled playfully.

"Please don't do that in public" he said with a sigh. He held her hand as they started the tour around K University. When it was around noon, they went to a nearby cafe.

"Is everything all right at your house?" He started still holding her hand across the table.

"My father is getting on my nerves by the day. It's like he turned 180° after my emergence." She said in an annoyed tone. She huffed and started playing with his fingers. Mayuzumi chuckled.

"What's so funny?" She glared at him.

"I know how you feel." He said. The waiter came with their order.

"What do you mean?" She said after their food was served.

"Because you also turned 180°, though it makes me happy that you're opening up to me." He said taking a bite of his food, never letting go of her hand.

"whatever." she said and started eating her own food. Their lunch date was a breeze with a lot of chatting.

"hey, do you still have classes?" she asked, their hands slightly swaying.

"yeah. One more subject, but I still have time." looking at his wristwatch.

"ditch it. Take me somewhere fun." she grinned and started pulling him to the bus station.

"woah! What?! Hey!" he was about to retort but it was already too late when Akashi pushed him inside the bus.

Sitting down, Akashi by the window and Mayuzumi beside her not letting go of her hand.

"i'm so dead if my circle find out that I ditched class, but, I guess it's worth it." he smiled at her. She blushed a tint of red just visible enough for him to see as she smiled back to him. The two stayed in the bus for a while and arrived at an aquarium park.

"wait. Why worry about your circle?" she asked as they entered the park hand in hand.

"because they take literature very seriously." he said paying for their tickets.

The two of them are having a great time as they chatted and watched the sea creatures surrounding them. After a while, they decided to rest at the bench in the corner of the room where you can still see the aquaruim.

"are you tired?" Mayuzumi asked. Holding the stuff they bought at the souvenir shop.

"not yet." she said, laying her head on his shoulders and softly squeezing his hands. They stayed together the whole day, wandering around the park until it was already six in the evening. Mayuzumi thought it was getting late and she still has a long way to go home since she lives in kyoto. They started walking down to the station when Akashi had another brilliant idea.

"what? What is it? Where are we going?" he asked as she pull him again to town.

Time skipppppppppppppp

"you should've said that you wanted to stay the night at my apartment since its a weekend tomorrow." he sighed as they entered the small room he currently lives in. Dropping the grocery bags they both from the town earlier. She chuckled at the man's statement.

"well, it was really amusing to see your shocked expressions." she smiled playfully and took a piece of bag. Mayuzumi pointed the door near the entrance then started preparing dinner. After a few minutes, Akashi went out, fresh from the bath. Seeing her boyfriend cook, she hugged him from behind and snuggled her face on his back. Mayuzumi chuckled, turned around and hugged her, kissing and sniffing her hair.

"you didn't dry your hair." he said grabbing the towel on her shoulders.

"you don't have a hair dryer." she said. Mayuzumi just smiled slightly and started rubbing the piece of cloth on her head. After a minute later, he stared at her and looked at her from head to toe.

"you look good on my sweater." he said, lifting her up then sitting her down the kitchen counter.

"i look good without it too." she playfully whispered. Mayuzumi smirked and nuzzled his face on the crook of her neck.

"not a chance." he whispered back and got off her to go back to his cooking. Akashi smiled proudly and jumped down the counter, went beside the bed and sat on the ground in front of the laptop.

After 30 minutes, the food was ready. Akashi helped him with arranging the plates. As they go on, eating and chatting, sometimes laughing. No one would expect the cold akashi to be laughing while eating nonetheless having a BOYfriend.

"by the way, are you still playing?" she asked, taking a bite.

"i do but not competatively. Too busy." he said slurping some miso soup.

"ehhhh....." she nodded.

And that's how their night went. 😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lame ass ending I know..

Akashi: atleast you know.

Shut up. I have plans for you so I ended it that way.

Akashi: you dare talk back?

Why? Do you want me to tell Mayuzumi that you like to wear kin---

Akashi: shut up before I end your life here and now.

Oops. Got to bounce. XD