Episode 11

Getting emotionally weird

//////////////////////////////////////////////

3rd day of training

"okay, girls. you're training will intensifies from here on out. Your bodies are surprisingly adapting real fast and your paces are incredible. Your next training will be on the mountains." Riko announced while the girls listened to her instructions. After that, they started running to the mountains.

"remember, who ever loses this game will have their trainings tripled." riko reminded before they run off. (remember fartlek?)

They are currently on the mountains, playing cops and robs. The teams are kuroko, aomine and akashi as the cops and then kise, murasakibara and midorima as the robs.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BITCHES!!" Aomine yelled, running after them.

"wow, *pant* aomine-kun sure is full of energy." kuroko said, running at an average pace.

"and you're already tired." akashi said, matching her pace.

"not really, i just don't want to run in this rough grounds without planning how to catch them." the cyan haired girl said, glancing at the red head who smirked.

Hours later, the group of cops won by cornering the three girls at the cliff.

"waahhh!! i'm so tired and i also lost ~ssu. This is so not my day!" kise whined, lying on the grass.

"oha-asa said that my luck today is the lowest, nanodayo. that's why i have my lucky item today. a green bracelet. nanodayo" midorima said showing her wrist...

"where is it?" kuroko asked, looking at her wrist.

". . .ahh! i lost it?!" midorima reacted and quickly searched for it, walking around together with the girls. They searched for it for 30 minutes and still not found.

"ugh, i'm hungry, i'm filthy, i'm sweaty. i wanna go back!" the big baby complained. Akashi wiped her sweat off her neck and looked up.

"it's starting to get dark, lets go back before we get stuck here in the middle of the night." she said and started walking back. Midorima looked worried, still searching for the bracelet.

"midorimacchi, lets go." kise said, tapping her shoulders.

"but.." midorima reluctantly said before slowly standing up, looking depressed.

"don't worry midorima-kun. we'll search for it again tomorrow. For now, let's go back or we'll get lost here if it get's dark." kuroko said, reassuring the girl. Midorima nodded still looking at ground, hoping to find it. They all started walking back to the inn..

.

.

.

"where are they? they should have been back by now." Riko said, pacing back and forth. The teams were gathering in the covered court, starting to worry about the girls who went to the mountains.

"at this rate, we need to search for them. I'm worried about sei-chan" Reo said, trying to calm down.

"alright, let's go find them, we'll search in groups." the Yosen coach said. And the search for the girls began.

"wait, where's kagami?" hyuuga asked.

"now that you mentioned it. where's takao too?" Miyaji asked Otsubo who just shrugged.

"Himuro! Captain!"

"where's sakurai?"

"kasamatsu is missing too!"