Episode 26

What is love?
////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Laughter surrounded them as the party goes on. The players were all in their own group of friends. The coaches were drinking alcohol though. At the other side, the girls were having a chat that no one thought they would.

"Hold on! Why are you asking me that--?!" Kise shrieked.

"I'm just curious." Akashi asked. Aomine grinned at the blushing cat.

"Wow.. you're getting red just from thinking about it? What are you, a maiden?" She snickered.

"Can't you just be quiet for once?!" Kise whined.

"Haha, so.... how?" Momoi said pressuring the girl.

".......there's no such method. You have to realize that yourself." She started. The others became serious and started listening quietly as well.

"Before i knew it.. I just kept thinking about him.. and kept wanting to do things together with him. And without any reason, i would become happy or sad with just a single word from him." Twindling her fingers, she only stared at the ground as she spoke.

".....the way he can be unexpectedly caring, the way his hair stand up for no reason, the way he frowns when he doesn't like something... or the way he yells or worries for me... in other words, every part of senpai... feels like it's become a part of me. I mean...I know it doesn't really makes sense... I don't even know myself..." she said, crying crocodile tears. Akashi chuckled and pet the girl.

"But, aren't some of those negative?" Midorima said while eating her red bean flavored popsicle.

"No! I only mentioned the good stuff." She said, confused. Aomine grinned even more.

"Really? Then look behind you." She said pointing her back with her lips. She turned around and saw the same person their talking about.

"Eh?................ UWAHH!!! Se-senpai?! How long have you been there?!" She fumbled and stuttered as she sat like a lady in a hurry. Most of them were sitting in indian sit, specifically, Aomine.

"Long enough to hear your embarrassing speech." Kasamatsu said, blushing hard, trying to cover his face with his hand. He and the other guys sat beside the girls. Akashi leaned close to Mayuzumi, clearly bragging about her blooming lovelife. Mayuzumi though, was blushing but let her do whatever. Kuroko held Kagami's hand, intertwining their fingers. Aomine pulled the mushroom to her side. Takao hugged the Tsundere from the back and it cost him two bumps on the head. Himuro gave the titan a piece of candy. Murasakibara took it and kissed him in the cheeks. Kasamatsu sat near kise like nothing happened. Momoi though, just let them be and took a bite of her food. (So lonely T_T)

"By the way. Why are you asking me that when you already have a boyfriend?! It doesn't make sense!" kise said, pointing at the gray haired man behind her. Akashi then smirked.

"It wasn't really for me. It was for you to confess. I waited until kasamatsu was near." She said, making the two blush beet red.

As the party goes on, the shadow stood up and went to the table where the food were.

"You should've said that you want something to eat. I'll get it for you." Kagami said from behind her, not really surprising the girl.

"You are not my servant nor am i disabled, Kagami-kun. I can get it myself." She said bluntly but quite harshly as she served herself some juice.

"You know that's not what i meant." Kagami said gently then held her hand and dragged her. Kuroko let him do what he wants until they reached the inn's porch. The two sat down as they stared at the party like festival.

"So, what is this all about?" Kagami started, touching her hand gently.

"What is?" She said pouting.

"That." Pointing at her lips. The girl pouted even more then suddenly laid her head on his lap, hiding her face on his thighs. Kagami just let her do what she wants and stroked her hair gently.

"Aren't you hot in this hair?" He said tangling her hair around his fingers.

"Not really. But it gets sticky so tie it up for me." She said facing the party.

"Okay, hair tie?" He asked. Kuroko pulled out the hair tie from her pockets and gave it to him, sitting up in the process. He brushed her hair using his fingers.

"Kagami-kun."

"Hmmm??"

"I love you"

"You always kiss me whenever you're embarrassed." She smirked at the tigers red face.

"I love you too so shut up."

Let's go to the other members now, shall we?

"Atsushi. Stop eating that already."

"Eh? Muro-chin. I'm gonna crush you"

"Yeah okay sure. So, stop that already."

The two were arguing about when the kuroko pair suddenly disappeared.

"Himuro, let her be. She won't stop, you know." Akashi said, eating her food. The others were also eating, having their own business.

"But, akashi-san. Her mother told me to keep her from eating to many junkfoods or it will affect her health." Himuri sighed in distress.

"Eh? What do you mean? Isn't it always like this? Even before." Momoi said, munching.

"Well, actually. The doctor said that there are side effects from her emergence." Himuro said, successfully taking the foods away from the girl. Akashi and Midorima looked at each other, talking in silence.

"Eh? What side effects?"

"I don't exactly know what it is, but i've been given instruction to get her away from it." Himuro smiled and patted the sulking titan. Mayuzumi glanced at the girl beside him who suddenly became silent. So is Takao, staring at the green haired girl.

"Akashi.. / Shin-chan.." the two spoke, startling the girls. Momoi and Aomine with the boys looked at the two with confusion.

"What? What's going on?" Momoi said in slight panic. The two girls being stared intently, sighed.

"The doctors told us about that. But, so far, we haven't felt any side effects on us. So you don't have to worry." Akashi said, holding Mayuzumi's hands. Midorima only nodded, leaving the explanations to her. Takao sighed in relief and hugged the green haired girl from behind, resting his hands on her stomach. Midorima was startled and resisted at first but when she saw his expression, she let him do what he wants, even leaning closer against him, making the anxious Hawkeye at ease.

Momoi fangirled too much that she was choking the poor panther to death. Sakurai tried to help her get away from the crazy girl and save her from killing her childhood friend.

"Kise, are they telling the truth?" Kasamatsu whispered. Kise stared at him for a second and smiled.

"I haven't felt anything like that at all. ssu~" she said and started playing with his fingers, intertwining them together with hers. He saw that. Something's not right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At last!!! Sorry if it was too short. I've been busy with stuff lately. Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter.