Chapter 1: New Beginning

~Harley's POV~

Things been so stressful lately but its gonna be worth it my name is Harley Blake and my brother's name is John Blake he's my lil bro and we both decided to move to New York City we moving all the way from Orlando, Florida to New York City to start a new chapter we been planning it for awhile, our Dad dissapeared while John was a senior in high school it was that day after our Moms funeral, our Mom died the day after John's graduation and basicly it was just us but he's my best friend even though we will fight and stuff but he always has me as his big sis.

John you ready to go? I said.

Yeah sis I'm ready. said John

*As soon as we got in the car they decided to turn on Skillet which is their all time favorite band they put on the song Feel Invincible they are so excited for the new album Unleashed it was this week of when they got excited for the new album. Sooner they both got to the airport started got on the plane and waited till they landed.*

-On The Plane-

Sis I heard Skillet is gonna be in New York do you think we can try to get tickets to their concert? said John

Yeah we could go I just need to buy the tickets once we settled in our new home I already bought the apartment where gonna live in The Helena. I said

I'm so excited were gonna live in New York and have a new life. said John

Me too I can't wait to see what is gonna happen in our lives. I said

Yeah me too sis. said John

*We still had an hour till we land in New York so I decided to take a nap so I took out my phone went on spotiy went on Skillet playlist and it choose Sick Of It of course its the best song ever but we can't wait for Unleashed and John is just watching videos on YouTube and after a few mins he fell asleep this is gonna be the next big chapter on me and my brother.*