Please Read!

(Author's Note)

Hey there people! What's up?

Well before anything else, if you are planning on reading this story, I think it is best if you go check the first book entitled "Him Again" on my works for you to prevent any confusions. Haha

Author's Note:

Before anything else, I would like to officially say THANK YOU so much for checking this story. The story may/may not contain any typographical errors, grammatical errors, and other mistakes since I am only an aspiring writer. Again this is a story with a genre: Yaoi, boy's love, bxb, and mxm.

Enjoy Reading!

DISCLAIMER

Character Disclaimer:

All the characters in this book have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author, and have no relation to anyone having the same name or names. They are not even distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the author, and all the incidents does not exist outside the imagination of the author.

Copyright Disclaimer:

The photos used as cover and any other media material are NOT UNDER the author's copyright. They are owned by their respective copyright owner, it was found in the internet without any copyright notice and so usage was made in the assumption that it is OPEN SOURCED. If by any chance you own the copyright, for any photo used, please message the author so that appropriate actions may be made immediately.

Content Disclaimer:

Some/Most/All Chapters of the story contains explicit depiction of sexual activity between two (or not) males. This may/may not contain bluntly used words that are inappropriate for the readers. Please stop reading this story if this kind of material does not appeal to you, or you are not of legal age, or it is illegal in your location. This disclaimer will ONLY appear in this page and not in the succeeding pages anymore. Reading this work means you've read this disclaimer.

Help me spread love by sharing, commenting, and of course, reading my book. I LOVE YOU ALL!

HAPPY READING! THANKS IN ADVANCE...