Chapter 2

Rin Michico on the media...
→→→

It Ended With a Promise

Chapter 2

"Are you really sure about this? I mean, can't I do anything else for you to stay here in Japan for a bit longer?" Rin continued to blab about all the ordeal of me going back to America and maybe – just maybe – stay there for good?

I mean, it's not that I wanted to. Because if I were to choose, I will never – like ever – going back to that lace where I had left everything... even my heart.

"Geez, Rin! Could you please stop with all of the blabbing? You're giving me a headache." I retorted with annoyance on my voice.

"Gomennasai (I'm sorry), Nick-san. I am just really going to miss you. Why don't you just let me help you with your financial needs? I already had told you that I can lend or even give you money. I even had told you that I can employ you to my dad's company. Please!" Rin pouted at me showing his all too gorgeous and cute Asian eyes. Geez, if I only am not on the stage of being independent with love, I would have eaten you now.

What am I even thinking?

"I already had told you, Rin. I can't just go around and ask money from people. I know that you are trying to help me and all but please, let me handle this on my own. I don't want to drag you in this. Being my friend is already enough help that you had given to me." I faced him and held his hands trying to explain why I should be going back to America.

"I'm just going to really miss you, so you can't blame me." He chuckled as he stayed his words with sarcasm.

I let out a heavy breath before speaking again. "I know you will and I as well. We've been friends for like 3 whole years now and I can never ever forget everything that you had done to me. You are like my boy bestfriend." I grabbed one of my hands from his hand and moved it to his face. "We can always connect with me through calls, messages, video calls, and all other stuffs. You can even visit me monthly if you want." I ended with a chuckle.

Well, Rin's like the heir of one of the richest and most influential family in Japan. Whatever he wants, he gets. That is why sometimes, I even think why is he even friends with a poor teenager like me? He can get whatever he wants and he can befriend whoever he likes to be friends with, so why me?

"I will, Nick-san. I will make contact with you as long as possible. I will also visit you most of the times. Like what you said, every month." He retorted and we laughed at his last statement. Well, it's not that it's a joke though. Rin's rich like for the millionth time people!

"Yeah sure." And with that, Rin moved his face closer to mine and closed the distance between us with a quick peck on the lips.

My eyes widened and I was taken aback at what Rin had done in front of the public. I never had expected for him to kiss me with those many eyes around us. After seconds of processing what Rin had just executed, I held his face and pressed my lips with his for the second time.

This time, Rin is the one who was dumbfounded with my sudden move. Seconds later, I felt a smile appear on Rin's lips while it was still attached to mine. After that, our lips moved in sync and we shared a passionate kiss.

We stopped from our make out session when someone cleared his throat. I disentangled myself from Rin and blushed furiously from what I had done. I turned to look at the person who broke and save our dignity from public humiliation and I found out that it was one of the airport personnel.