Chapter 5

Nick Leighton Lewis on the media...
→→→

(Author's Note)

Please forgive me if I don't know how to right this BS... Geez!

Just a gentle reminder, if this isn't your cup of tea, you are free to leave and proceed to the next chapter but the thing is this chapter is vital to the story. Aaaaaand...this chapter contains a sexual interaction between two males.

It Ended With a Promise

Chapter 5

(*you are warned! Sexual content!*)

"Hey there, sexy." I directly turned my gaze to the owner of that sexy voice and my mouth hang open as the Sex God stood in front of me with that entire aura which screams authority.

A lump was formed on my throat and I gulped as he moved closer to me. He is too close that I got to smell his breath and it smells alcohol. Geez, I already had traumas with alcohol from that day Skylar did something and now, here I am making the same mistake. Well, not that I have control over my body though.

"Ahh-ahh H-hi...hi!" I stuttered at saying my words and I shook my head to regain my composure.

He let out the most sexiest chuckle I've ever heard and the next thing I knew, his lips were attached to mine. Geez, he is just so hot and his lips are so perfect that I could live kissing only this forever. "You look somewhat familiar." He whispered seductively as he brushed his lips over the shell of my ear in a sexy manner.

"Oh yeah, do I look like some of your one night hookups?" I stated frankly. I felt him smile as he put soft kisses over my ear area.

"For your information, I don't do hookups." He stated as he was now looking at me face to face.

"Oh really, well bad thing I have issues with trusting people's words." He let out a chuckle and geez, I would be lying if I say that my dick didn't reacted.

"Well, you are the first to retort in a clever way huh. Do you mind enjoying the night with me?" I can see his hooded eyes filled with nothing but lust and hunger.

"Clever huh? Well, bad thing I can offer only my asshole since I don't have a pussy to rely on." Holyshit! Holyshit! Did I just say that? Geez, what is happening to my mental state? I can't believe I just stated it proudly.

"Well, good thing I like asses than pussies." He moved his face closer to mine again in a seductive way until our noses touched each other.

"So what's your plan Mr. Clever?" I asked him again and I really can no longer control myself as an alter ego took over.

He was about to reply when a group of boys with those tattoos all over their shoulders passed us while screaming and laughing. Geez, how I want to have a tattoo right now.

"Really?" Mr. Clever spoke all of a sudden which made me get out of my trance.

"Really what?" I asked him kind of confused as to what he is talking about.

"You want to have a tattoo right now?" He asked me asked me still with hooded eyes. Geez, his getting hotter and hotter every second.

Wait a minute! Did I spoke my mind out again? Ughhh!

"Yeah, well I bet your tattoo needle is big enough to create a masterpiece over my skin." I retorted seductively which made him grin seductively in reply. He let out a manly groan and the before I knew it, I was now inside a room with tattoo posters and pictures scattered all over the place.