Chapter 3

Chris Wilson on the media...
→→→

(Author's Note)

Hey guyssss! thanks for patiently waiting. And here you go...my latest update. Hope you guys will like it since it's almost been forever before i had this update. Haha sorry though.

It Ended With a Promise

Chapter 3

"Babe, who's that whom you are talking to?" The voice talked again louder this time as the sound footsteps moves towards where my big brother and I belong.

A tint of horror crept over Mason's façade as his mouth and eyes still opened wide. Without hesitation, I turned my head and fixated my gaze to the person behind me. And with my own knowledge and basis that I know who this person is, I can say that being shock is an understatement. I think I better use the term 'surprise to the power of one thousand' because of the image of this hot being in front of me.

And baby? Did he just call my big brother that? Did he just call his own "boy" bestfriend that? I know I can't keep a hold on myself if Mason will never even give me the best explanation he could tell me. I will definitely gonna kill him if he won't give me a good reason for this.

Well not that I don't want him to be with this superhot dude over here. But it's just too surreal. I never knew my big brother who always gives sexual retorts is gay. Geez!

Mason Alexander Lewis is in a relationship with Chris Wilson? His bestfriend for like forever? Holy sweet cakes!

"Holy shit! Is this your younger brother now, babe?" Chris asked my still disabled brother.

"You got to be kidding me! You and Masey are like a thing now?" I asked still in the haze of disbelief.

"Now? More like six years ago and counting. Right, babe?" He turned his gaze to Mason giving him a teasing smile.

"What!? You mean you were a thing since my high school ages? This is ridiculous!" I turned my gaze back to my now recovering brother and gave him a death glare. "You better explain this Masey or I will castrate the both of you." I put my scariest look on my face and glared on him even harder.

"Mason would never let you do that though. He likes my balls so much that he would even build another Great Wall of China around me just to protect his belongings underneath my pants." Chris chuckled. "Oh and by the way, you grew just a bit older but you became cuter." He added.

As Mason recovered, he moved towards his "boyfriend" and playfully punched Chris' chest. "I am your boyfriend not him, you idiot." Mason said acting all too hurt.

"Well I am your idiot." He snaked an arm around Masey's waist and snuggled closer to him. "He's cuter but you are hotter. You are the best in bed." He gave Mason a seductive smile.

"Okay! Okay! I did not come over here back to New York just to hear about all your sexual retorts towards each other and most of all, I did not come here just to hear you frankly talking about your sex lives." I glared at them. Geez! What a day!

As if they don't hear me, they even kissed in front of me while Masey giggled. I rolled my eyes at them and stumped back to my room. "Geez, guys! Get a room you two!" I screamed as I forcefully closed the door with a loud 'bang'.

Well, at least now I know that Mason is never alone because for an 'I don't know reason' I know that Chris won't hurt my big brother. I hope he won't or I will really castrate him and skin him alive.