Chapter 24

Rin Michico on the media...
→→→

Chapter 24

Scanning the whole place, I was shocked when a hand slowly encircles my waist. My eyes widened as I immediately turned my face towards the person.

And I was literally shocked to see who it was.

"Rin?" I stated in a voice that is almost inaudible.

What is he doing here? What is Rin Michico doing here? I mean I am surprised to see him but he should have told me that he'll be coming to New York.

Rin Michico, my bestfriend in Japan. The guy who confessed his feelings for me but suddenly, I can't repay it. He was the guys who saved me from all the pain that I had suffered on the past five years. He was the guy who had witnessed all that I had been through when I was in Japan.

I shook my head trying to get away from the trance that I was in.

"Rin?" I mentioned his name for the second time trying to absorb the surreal meet up we had.

He smiled at me and then shrugged. "The one and only." And with that, I hugged him so hard lie my life depended on it. Geez, I missed this guy so much. He hugged me back and I care less if the people around us are throwing us a judgmental look.

"Who is he, mom?" My eyes almost got out from my skull upon hearing that voice. I immediately untangled myself from Rin. I smiled shyly at Zero which made him throw a confused look at me.

He then turned his gaze towards Rin making the guy arrogantly smirk. "Mom?" Rin asked all of a sudden making me turn my head to him.

I rolled my eyes at his question and bent lower for Zero. "This guy is your uncle Rin, Zero. He is my bestfriend back in Japan and he took good care of me." I answered Zero's question making him nod several times. But, he wasn't looking at me. He was still observing Rin which is kind of odd.

"His eyes are funny." Zero commented on Rin's eyes which are way smaller than mine making me laugh. The guy glared at Zero which made me lift the kid up and embrace him.

I remember how Rin hates kids.

Rin invited us to a fine restaurant and take note, it is not me who said yes but Zero. The kid loves to eat much food and since it is Rin's treat, then why not go and let the id enjoy? We did eat at the restaurant and talked about what happened after I left Japan.

Rin and I did our catching up talk with Zero who was busy eating his food. I explained to him everything that happened to me and he did the same to me. I told him about who Zero was and some stuffs about Skylar who made him shocked.

He told me that Skylar is very famous in Japan and in the business industry because he was one of the most successful young bachelors around the world. He added how Sky Corporation served as one of the top companies around the globe and how it inspires the business his family has now.

We continued to enjoy the day and I can see that Rin and Zero are getting too well. I mean, it is too surreal for Rin to like kids but if you are to see these two guys in front of me, you can say that they are bestfriends.

"Thanks for the treat, Rin. I really missed talking and spending time with you." I told him as Zero run towards the car parked a few meters away from us.

"I can say the same thing, Nick. I hope we can bond some more." And with that, he was about to hug me only to be stooped by a scream.

"Don't you dare touch my man, you slimy little b*tch!" With the voice heard, we both turned our heads to the owner and Rin groaned. I on the other hand was shocked to see who it was.