Chapter 14

Caleb Evans on the media...
→→→

It Ended With a Promise

Chapter 14

I am walking on the hallway and was about to take a turn when I was greeted by a man's chest. I bumped into him and almost fell but good thing that I balanced myself.

"Hey! Look where you're going." I said angrily while massaging my face.

"Hey there beautiful." I travelled my gaze towards his face and was literally shocked upon seeing him.

"C-Caleb? Caleb Evans?" I asked with a tint of disbelief on my voice.

"The one and only." Caleb smiled at me in a manly manner. My eye widened as I tried to decipher the incident I was in right now. Wait! This is Caleb who is in front of me. Caleb effin' Evans. Wow!

As I absorb how Caleb look like, I can't take the reality that he became ten times hotter than the last time I had seen him. His jawlines are more prominent, his emerald green eyes remained as cool as it was before, his body built became more manly and it is noticeable that he is visiting the gym for some time.

As I continued to look at the whole new Caleb, I can notice that most of him really did change. Aside from his more muscular form - well not the super bulky type though, I noticed that he had grown way taller than before. Base on his stance, I can say that he was about Skylar's height that of course, makes me look like a baby or something, and there it is - the most evident change of Caleb... his hair.

From his dirty blond hair, his hair color changed into brown. Well, it looked better in him as it really brought up his manly aura. My eyes were still fixated on this gorgeous being when is heard a snap near my ears.

"Earth to Nick... hello!" I shook my head while gaining my composure only to receive a chuckle from him. I gave him an annoyed glare which made him look more amused. "What?!" He asked with an amused tone.

"Don't you what me, Cal." My glare slowly turned into a smile and after a minute, I hugged him. "Geez! I missed you Caley-Bear." I purred like a cat and hugged him as he hugged me back. After spitting those words, Caleb immediately held both my shoulders and moved me a bit away from him.

"Ew! Don't you ever call me that... I feel like a cute guys instead of a sexy beast." He stated and chuckled. After that, he hugged me again.

I slowly separated myself from him and started the real interrogation. "So what are you doing here? I mean, not that I don't want to see you but this is just too overwhelming." The smile that is plastered on my face looks like a permanent mark.

"Well, my parents owned this place. And I think I should be the one asking you that. I mean, last time I check, you were in Japan and now... I never thought I would see you here... on our very school." My mouth fell agape as I heard him say that they owned the school.

Holy mother of megazod! Don't tell me that he is Xeno's fiancé?! Well, it's not that I don't want to since I am also wishing the best partner for Xeno, because hell, I would do everything just to make sure that a very good guy like him gets the best. And Caleb is the best.

Xeno is just so special in his very own ways. He is a perfect guy to be loved. Xeno is just Xeno but him marrying Caleb is just too surreal... this is too bizzare!

"Do you know Xeno?" I asked him before I could ever think on what to say.

After hearing the question, Caleb's façade turned hard. His jaws tightened and anger is evident from the way his face twitches. "Don't you dare speak that desperate guy's name. Geez! I hate him! Why do you know him?" He asked as he fumed in anger.