Chapter 11 : New Orleans

Hope's POV.
I'm packing to go back to New Orleans. After all that's happened this week I need my family. I'm coming back next semester. The school was more than willing to let me. Hahah.

I know Josie and Lizzie are taking off a semester too. Lizzie needs time to get used to a vampire and Josie doesn't want to stay without her. There the best honestly. Wait! I just got a good idea.

"How would you guys like to go to New Orleans with me?" I asked Lizzie and Josie. They grinned at me.

"Yes that's a great idea!" Josie exclaimed jumping from her bed.

"You don't even know she's gonna say yes." Lizzie said.

"Well I know she will!" Josie said wincing obviously knowing something we didn't.

"Spill!" I said.

"I can't tell you I promised." Josie said.

"Fine." I muttered before zipping my last suitcase." We are leaving in four hours, you have till then." I added then walked out of my room.

Kol and Marcel were coming to get my bags after lunch.

I walk into the diner and see my family in there. All of them. There's a lot I haven't really notice till now. Eli, me,Dad, and Rebekah on the right and Mom, Marcel, Davina, and Kol sitting on the left side. We were having small talk when I brought up inviting Lizzie and Josie.

"Hey Dad I invited Lizzie and Josie to stay with us." I said eating my hamburger.

My dad looked happy, Eli was smiling, Rebekah and Kol were chuckling, and my mom was looking around at everyone.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh you don't know?" Kol said innocent.

"Know what." I asked.

He was about to tell me when Rebekah reached over the table and smacked Kol.

"Was that really necessary sister?" Eli said in his normal voice that made everyone listen to him.

"No, but it was fun." Rebekah said and I started giggling. Kol gave me a death stare.

"Now what is everyone keeping from me." I said giving my dad the puppy eyes.

"Stop! You no I can't say no to you when you do that." Dad said.

"I know that's why I'm doing it." I say kissing his cheek. He turns around.

"Fine just stop."  Dad said.

"The big bad hybrid giving up to the little feisty hybrid." Marcel joked.

"Well me and Caroline......." Dad started.

"HE USED TO FANCY HER, BUT SHE HATED HIM! THEN SHE STARTED LIKING HIM AND HE FELL IN LOVE WITH HER. HE THEN SAID HE WOULD WAIT FOR HER HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES. THATS WHEN WE ALL KNEW KLAROLINE WAS ENDGAME!" Arianna said from a table right beside them.
Jk jk.

"Just bloody spit it out Klaus! You loved her and he said he'll wait for her however long it takes." Rebekah said. We all looked at her.

"Thank dear sister for letting me explain it." My dad spit out shooting daggers at Rebekah.

"Wow." Is all I said.

"Honey..."Dad said.

"No I get it. She's the girls in your painting. The one where you can't see her face only her long blonde hair. I've always thought it was Rebekah, but now...." I said staring at my dad. He nodded.