Chapter 23 : Dinner pt.2

Rebekah's POV.
"We are going to play a little game." Molly said gathering us all in the living room.

Everyone was here and I mean everyone. Even the upset Caroline made an appearance for Alaric sake. I feel bad for the guy. He's seems like a good man from what I've heard from other people.

"Silly games. Great." I heard Nik say, but not move from his spot.

"This is going to be a game of choices. Each choice will lead you to a different group until you are alone. If your the first one alone then you get to leave the house and look for Alaric, but not without a sacrifice." Molly said.

"Does this have any meaning?" I asked annoyed.

"It's. Just. Fun." Molly replied just as annoyed.

She pulled out a hat with pieces of paper. She picks one of the papers and reads it with a smile.

"It looks like I get to pick the teams." Molly grinned.

This should be interesting.

"Now I'm not going to be mean to much. Let's see... Team one is Caroline, Lizzie, Josie, Bonnie, Stefan, and Davina. Team two is Kol, Rebekah, Klaus, Hope , Hayley, and Elijah.....Perfect." Molly said.

She showed us where she wanted each team. All of us listened to her annoying directions.

"Let me explain another thing. Your group can only get smaller and not bigger. You can make smaller groups inside your group, but not with anyone outside unless I say." Molly informed us.

We all nodded and payed close attention to her. She got out that same hat and pulled out another piece of paper.

"Now from your groups get into two more groups to make a total of four. One will be 'yes' and the other will be 'no' for each side." Molly said.

"What do you mean 'yes' and 'no'?" I asked.

"I'll ask you a question on this paper." Molly said.

She waited a while before continuing

"Have you kissed more than one person in this room?" Molly asked almost exited.

We each shuffled around not wanting to see who was on the 'yes' side, but we eventually ended up with four teams.

On the 'yes' side was Stefan and Caroline and on the other side Klaus and Hayley.

On the 'no' side was Lizzie, Josie, Bonnie, and Davina. On the other side was Kol, Hope, Elijah, and myself.

"You guys have littled me for my choices yet you see what side I'm on." Kol said sitting on the couch.

We all sat in silent awkwardly. The 'yes's' trying not to make eye contact with anyone else out of embarrassment.

"Now let's move on. Next choice is too...." Molly picked another piece of paper "Drink vervain without spitting it out or your out." Molly said.

We all got in line to drink vervain. Fun after dinner games I must say.

Most people without as much as a sigh, but there was two out including the young vampire Lizzie and my scarred niece who refused to drink it.

"That got rid of two of you. If everyone gets out then I guess Alaric will just die." Molly sighed making his family alert.

"Next one is...... The red one or the blue on?" Molly said holding out to small circular marbles.

We all lined up going to our sides.