Chapter 26 : Sister

Josie's POV.
"Wake up sleepy head!" I heard Lizzie yell.

"I'm up." I say groggy.

"Hurry up. We are here." Hope said.

"What's the rush?" I ask.

Hope and Lizzie just get out of the cab. I sigh and follow them out, too .

Hope and Lizzie are talking to Someone. I roll my eyes.

"Fine I guess I'll get the bags myself." I yell at them.

I start taking the bags out of the cab. There's a lot-mostly from Hope and Lizzie I must add.

"Now if you got them all by yourself why would I be here?" I heard Andrew say.

I turn around and he's standing their. His hands in his pockets grinning.

"Hey." I barely get out.

He starts walking closer to me. He extends his arms and we hug.

"Now about you helping." I start.

"I might be reconsidering after looking at it." He jokes.

I smile and giggle slightly.

What is he doing to me?

We start grabbing the bags and taking them to my dorm. When we get their Hope and Lizzie are sitting on their bed.

"Hey you guys can help too!" I said.

They groaned and got up.

"So how was New Orleans?" Andrew asked.

"It was very interesting." I said.

"Why were you their?"

"Family problems."

"All figured out?"

"Yes."

"Good I'm hoping you will stay longer than a day." Andrew says giving me a cute smile.

Hope and Lizzie come in carrying two bags each carelessly. Inhumanly easy.

"Wow you girls are strong." Andrew says.

"Thanks," they both say dropping the bags.

Smooth. They're idiots.

"Let's go get some more bags." I says pulling Andrew's arm. I could feel a spark as our skin touched. A smile crept on my face.

When we were out of the dorm Andrew stopped.

"Hey I almost forget to ask you. Our Dorms having a second semester party tomorrow. Would you like to go? And Hope and Lizzie too." Andrew said looking slightly red.

"Of course I would like to go. And Hope and Lizzie." I said my face probably slightly red also.

Hope's POV.
When we finish getting all the bags Andrew leaves and we start unpacking.