Chapter 14 : Exploring New Orleans

Klaus's POV.
Me and Caroline walked out of the house.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"It's a surprise." I said looking at her.

"Klaus pleasssse!" Caroline wined giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Than it wouldn't be a surprise, love."

"Fine." She pouted.

We walked around the French quarter stopping at the Antieau Gallery.

We walked in and looked at the colorful paintings and sculptures all over the room

"This looks amazing!" Caroline said walking around the rooms.

"I thought you would like it." I said.

She looked around amazed at all the paintings. I stood there staring at her. She walked back over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Come on." She said and I followed behind her.

We walked around her face looking amazed at all the paintings. Scanning the paintings and sculptures with delight. I had first been here with Hope. She dragged me along and loved it. It wasn't really my type, but I thought Caroline would like it.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Like it? This is amazing." She said looking at me. She pulls holds my other hand.

"Well I'm glad, love." I said.

"Do you like it?"

"I was more focused on something else."

She gave me a cute smile and let go of one of my hands looking back at a sculpture of a tree. She seemed so interested in every little detail. She looked at it as it was the most beautiful thing she's ever seen.

"It's so magnificent." She said not exactly talking to anyone. "Thank you." She added.

"It's really no big deal." I said.

We walked out of the gallery. We walked a little. Caroline wanted to stop at Canal Place.

"We are going to do some shopping." Caroline said.

"Do we have to." I wined playfully.

"Yes we do. You can help me."

"Fine." I groaned. She rolled her eyes and pulled me into a store.

She picked a few clothes and walked into the dressing room. She came out in a white lacy dress. She looked perfect as always.

She looked at herself in the mirror  then at me.

"How do I look?" She asks unsure.

"You look beautiful." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked looking back at the mirror then at the dress.

I walked over to her putting my hand around her waist. I put my lips to her ears.

"You look absolutely ravishing." I whispered.