Chapter 22 : Dinner pt.1

Hope's POV.

I sit down on my desk. I run my fingers slowly on the edge studying the outline. It's designed in a flower pattern. I forgot who made it, but it's one of a kind.

How did I end up back here? I wanted to go back and see the world outside these walls to be normal for once.

I find myself doing the same things I wasn't going to do. I can't lie I'm happy with my family. I honestly love them more then anything in the world. I did indeed inherit the trait of doing anything I could do to save me family.

I have all the time on the world to be with my family. You could say the same for living a new life. It's just after my nineteenth birthday I stopped growing. My human side went away and I miss that part of me. I can't feel it anymore. So I have decided to go back to college.

Molly's POV.

I open the door to our bedroom and slowly walk around the huge mansion. We finally find the person we were looking for.

"You're Caroline right?" My brother asked.

"Um yeah and you are....wait your the witches who helped me. Thank you." Caroline said smiling.

I almost feel bad, but I can't think about that. I can't honestly think that.

"We just wanted to tell someone we were leaving." I said.

"Oh no. Please stay for dinner." Caroline's pushed.

That's what we thought.

"If it's not an unconvinced." I said.

"You won't be the only guest. My ex husband is coming over too." Caroline said before walking away.

That's even better.

Bonnie's POV.
I walk into the kitchen to see Caroline t irking around the kitchen. It smelt really good in there.

"Are you cooking?" I asked her.

"I have decided to make dinner for all......fifteen of us." Caroline said before going back to cutting.

"Fifteen?" I ask.

"Rebekah, Kol, Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, Hope, Lizzie, Josie, Stefan, you, Davina, Molly, Jack, Ric and myself."

"Caroline are you ok?"

"I just wanted to find a way to thank everyone."

"So you decided to make us dinner?"

"Stupid I know."

"No thank you."

Caroline and I hugged each other like we haven't seen each other in years.

"I should be saying thank you." Caroline said." You risked your life for me and I have to say thank you for that." Sh added making me smile.

"Now before I start crying let's get to cooking. I'll help you." I said.

"Thank you!" She said giggling.

Lizzie's POV.
I wait by the door for my father to arrive. He said he was going to call when he gets here. I am just so exited to see him.