4

A/N
I changed the title and cover just saying and since you're reading this don't forget to comment, vote, critic, share and etc and read my other books if you like baby.

Enjoy!

"I'm gonna smoke." Cole announced blankly after sitting in silence for approximately 3 minutes. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of Newport's and a twenty dollar bill. "No smoking." A blonde barista quickly annouced leaning over the counter to direct her statement to Cole. "I'm going." He placed the bill on the table and stood from the booth fixing his pant legs. "Me too." Dylan stated scooting out of the booth behind his brother. I sat there awkwardly rubbing my palms up and down my pants looking out the window unsure if I say something or not. "Are you coming?" Cole asked from the doorway. I took a glance at Dylan who was on his phone walking back and forth then I moved my eyes back to Cole. I could finally get a good look at his outfit that hugged him so well. He wore a black tshirt, black straight leg jeans and black cowboy boots with extra designs on the sides. His pants were tucked into the boots which was something you wouldn't see often but I feel it added to the look. "I don't smoke." I said while shrugging my shoulders at the same time. I felt that when I spoke directly to him I looked a hot mess because I was flustered inside. I felt like my hair was a wild, I was dressed in rags, and I just looked down right unappealing but the way everything carried on I had to be wrong. He took a second then shut the door behind him and walked over to the little booth I was sitting in. "I would've asked you to come outside and talk with me but I didn't want you to inhale the smoke." He said. His hands crossed on the table between us and his beautiful green eyes staring lazily into mine with a smug looking smile. My heart almost stopped at how he looked so adoring at me like I was his. I couldn't help but blush and cover my mouth like a lovestruck 16 year old. He narrowed his eyebrows wondering why I was blushing so hard when all he did was say a few words. "What?" He queried while laughing light and short. "Its just...it's nothing." I already told him he was cute so why else does he think I'm blushing like a freak. He shook his head still smiling at me and I remained blushing.
We sat silent for a while but when I was gonna spark a conversation he spoke at the same time which made us laugh again although it wasn't that funny, "You go." He said waving his hand at me to speak. I smiled and nodded at him before continuing. "So what school do you go to?" I asked. Even though it was a little 7 word question he clung onto each word and that made me feel like the most amazing girl in the world and if a guy can look at you that way and not even notice, he's a keeper. He sat back sighing then pushed his hair back before answering my question. "I didn't finish high school." He admitted. He didn't seem bothered nor embarrassed which surprised me because he looked and presented himself like he was brilliant. I pouted my lower lip and tilted my head to the side while he looked at me and tapped his fingers at a rapid pace onto the table. I almost forgot he was a smoker until his musk smell hit my senses and me noticing his need to do something with his hands at all times. "Why?" I pushed further not considering how he may feel about me pestering until afterwards. "It wasn't easy trying to juggle school and work but now im doing online school." He said. I nodded my head slowly then furrowed my eyebrows again and asked another question out of the blue. "How old are you?" He smirked at me and leaned forward again. "21, you?" He queried. I smiled and replied the same number. It was quiet for a minute more until he asked his question, "Whats your real name?" He asked curiously. "Taysha." I answered sweetly. He repeated my name in a low tone just once then he told me I had a pretty name.