26

Cole walked me home and said he'd be back later so we can go to a live art gallery again. He and I loved going to Keurin's art openings since Cole managed to get us on the guest list for Sequoia's art opening. I was more then ecstatic because I've seen very little of Sequoia's work but from what I saw she was very talented. Dylan and Lily would've came but I guess they were gonna have themselves a night out away from us which was just fine with me because Cole and I have been hanging out all day taking subway after subway, sight seeing, and after that we went to the lake not to far from here.

 Dylan and Lily would've came but I guess they were gonna have themselves a night out away from us which was just fine with me because Cole and I have been hanging out all day taking subway after subway, sight seeing, and after that we went to the...

    Now it was 7 and I was getting ready to go to the gallery but first I had to get ready. It took about 20 minutes just clearing my closet out for something to wear but when I didn't find anything I fell onto my bed and whined about how I had nothing then I got up to try it again. I mix and matched a bunch of my clothes and finally got to the back of my closet and found a nice outfit that wasn't to casual or to dressy. I put on a nude pencil skirt with matching tube top and a blazer I threw over my shoulders. Before I got dressed I straightened my hair and tucked my hair behind my ears on either side. I looked so professional like I could be the artist and this could be my opening. I was personally please with my attire but when Cole began knocking I realized I had no time to admire myself. I made sure I had everything ready and I was fine to leave out with him.

 I made sure I had everything ready and I was fine to leave out with him

When I pulled the door open Cole gaped at me. "How do I look?" I asked second guessing this entire outfit. Maybe it was too much skin or too dressy for a art event. Should change? "You look stunning." He breathed out in complete amazement. I pushed my hair back and smiled at the ground feeling 10 times more confident then I had before. "Thanks." I returned.
I then looked at his outfit up and down and gawked at how handsome and sophisticated he appeared with his round framed glasses and beige trench coat. We kind of matched but he pulled his outfit together amazingly. "You look.....hot." that was the only word I could use to describe how good he looked and it made me sound like a complete and utter lovestruck moron but it's okay because I made him laugh and that alone made me smile. "Thank you baby." He said leaning into kiss my cheek. He placed a hand on my lower  back and guided me out of the building onto the streets. It was still a bit breezy so I pulled the blazer around me a bit more and continued to walk as we talked endlessly. It was a wonder we still had topics to discuss after spending an entire morning together just blathering about whatever came to mind. There was never a awkward silence and it was quite satisfying to reach this point of our relationship when we can act like friends and still be more than friends, it was a new feeling.