6

"I finally talked to him after all these days and I feel relieved because I no longer have to imagine conversations with him any longer.
We not only spoke for nearly an hour but he spoke to me first of all people in the shop. When we spoke it felt like I knew him for months and years and we finally met for the first time all over again.

I found out he has a twin brother and all though he is just as attractive as Cole he isn't Cole. Cole is sweet, down to earth and genuine but Dylan is blunt, and open but I haven't spoken to him one on one but im sure he's genuine as well. The resemblance isn't as strong as you would assume. Dylan didn't smoke like Cole therefore his facial features are much more fuller and vibrant. Coles face is thin and dull but when he smiles. Damn when he smiled. His smile spread to his eyes and like those cheesy cartoons I think I've seen his eyes sparkle.
I could cry at how beautiful he is but that'd be a bit much in my opinion.

Not only are they good looking but the way they spoke was enticing. I fell in love with each and every syllable they spoke, except the part about Cole having a girlfriend. I wonder if she was prettier then me or maybe one of those girls that go out with hot guy but isn't hot herself. She's lucky to have a guy like Cole who's laugh is sweet and a smell so manly with a mind so...so complex it seems. He told me he basically had a job so I wonder where it is. I've never seen him anywhere other then the front of the vinyl spot across from the coffee shop.
He's too good for a resturant gig and to young to be involved on the business scene.
He probably does something that requires being caring because he holds that trait as you could tell. I personally would love to work with him just to see someone with God like features and boyish charm on the daily basis. I would kill to run my hand along his pale skin that's tattered with freckles and beauty marks.
I think beauty marks got the name for a reason, I mean look at Cole. It's self-explanatory."

Save