19

I was standing outside of Cole's apartment door knocking softly. I texted him to see if he was okay and he responded yeah but I'm sure he was lying so I told him I needed his address to come over and cheer him up.
   I couldn't believe this was actually happening honestly, never in a million years did I think I would be sitting in a coffee shop thinking about a guy and watching a guy and in a matter of weeks I'm talking and going out places with him. Although I felt mislead and confused about Dylan it was okay because I was here to see Cole, my original crush that I liked way more.
  "Hi Tay." Cole said opening the door and moving to the side so I can enter. I scurried in and greeted him sweetly hoping I looked much more alive then I did before. He looked so hot right now because he wasn't fully dressed which displayed his entire upper body so now I can stop imagining at home what it looks like. "You can sit on my bed." He said pointing to a full bed that was plain white and simple. I took a seat trying to contain my hormones and facial expressions and act cool.  "How are you?" I asked. I wasn't to sure about asking the question so sudden but I'm sure he knew the real reason to why I was here. He walked around closing doors and putting books away and pushing objects on the floor around with his foot.
He was dressed in a thin button up shirt under a navy green thin jacket both undone so I could see his v-line. He was obviously toned and he looked so handsome with his hair sloppy around his face and dangling passed his ears.
"I'm fine actually, I just wished she didn't embarassed me at the gallery like she did. I guess it's okay now since she left early this morning now it's just Dylan and I again." I didn't say anything and just took it all in for a moment.
   When I looked up from my lap Cole was searching for something around the room he had been looking for since I got here. "What are you looking for?" I asked narrowing my eyebrows at him. "These silver necklaces I usually wear." He responded. I looked over my shoulder at a coffee table where two silver necklaces where hanging near the edge. I stood up and walked to the jewelry then I walked to Cole. He turned so we were standing so close, Actually close enough to kiss but nothing happened, yet. I lifted my arms and carried the necklace up in my hands as I snuggled the jewlery around his head then let it fall around his neck. It was about a two inch gap and my fingers were still holding onto the jewelry so it looked as if my hands were around his neck ready to show affection. "Done." I said sliding my hands away but since we were so close my hands found themselves trailing down the skin of his chest. He looked me in the eyes then down at my lips, his feet took another close step closing the gap between us. His head moved inwards as did mine and tilting to give eachother complete access. His hands found themselves around my waist as our lips ghosted over eachother. My heart was pumping a mile a minute, even when we pulled apart deciding not to kiss. When his arms removed from my waist I kept my hands on him a little longer just to feel him like I never had before. I've only dreamed of this moment so I needed to savor it.
I felt a boost of confidence deep down that I didn't have before so I planned how I was going to kiss him but when the front door opened it was too late. "Hey Cole, Oh! Hi Taysha." Lily smiled waving her free hand, I smiled and Cole half heartedly waved. Dylan quickly came in and was staring at us both wide eyed like I did something wrong. Lily was pulling him by his hand to his room and I was headed the exit. It was too hot and anticlimactic right now and I needed to leave.
   While Cole and Dylan were sharing stares I managed to slip out unnoticed and down to the streets where I could teach myself to breath again.