35

It's been 2 months and I of course am better. I still go to the coffee shop and sit down and drink my coffee.
  I see Cole standing against the Vinyl store and it hurts alot when he sees me. I see him but no one says a word but that's what's best. I'm at a better place than where I was before. Now I just go about my buisness and focus on myself. I speak to Manerva more and talk to her like a second mom and now she and I go to art museums in Manhattan every month.

  It was 9:27 and as Tay was on her way to the coffee shop. She was crossing the street before the crosswalk could signal her it was her go. She was in a hurry since she had to work in 45 minutes so she didn't bother to look both directions. She looked to her right and although every other car stopped she was struck by a black Chevy impala. She fell on her head just enough to lose my memory.
She was immediately rushed to the hospital and after 2 months and lots of support everything was back to normal but now living with her mom in Connecticut.
When things got better for her she was back in New York living the fast life she loved. She rediscovered the coffee shop and started going there everyday all over again.
She saw a certain guy in particular she grew fond of and would watch him everyday. She thought he was the most attractive man ever and interesting as well. He didn't notice her at first but when he did he wouldn't say or do anything. Instead he would look away and continue to smoke alone

Go back to chapter 1