28

Last night was amazing but today was gonna be really busy. Dylan wanted to take some shots today and Cole had some art signing to do. The art signing was basically for people who loved his live art so they had a chance to take a picture with him and have him sign it, he was getting really far with this live art occupation he had for himself. I've been supporting him before he even knew it and now that he knows it's made me feel more eager to pursue him.
  Right now we were at a small little book store with lines out the door and around the corner. I was on a coffee run since we've been out here since 8 in the morning. I didn't think he was this famous but he was basically a star. Dylan was indoors printing out more pictures and taking pictures of everything while texting Lily whenever he could. Lily was back to her job so she was missing Dylan alot which made me greatful for Cole being in the same town as I.
  I had the tray of 2 different coffees for Cole and Dylan and a cheese Danish for Dylan as well. People of all ages coming and jumping in line and it's been like this for a while because it was now going on 10. I was going to walk around the street long line and go straight in but I wanted an autograph too.

     It was 20 minutes and I was next to see my babe. When I was finally next in line he looked up snickering. Dylan chuckled and took a quick picture and printed It out. "And what is your name?" Cole asked uncapping the black sharpie marker and hovering it over the paper. "Your biggest fan." I proudly smiled. He held a smug look on his face as he signed his head shot to me. "Thank you, can I get a picture?" I asked hopeful and biting on my lower lip. "Anything for you gorgeous." I pulled my phone out and connected cheeks with Cole and began fangirling while taking up time. I stopped to look at the picture and saw he was staring down at me smiling while I was so focused on my smiling at the camera. I felt the butterflies again. "Cole is this your twin brother! He is adorable." A older lady with firey red hair said approaching the table and gawking at both Cole and Dylan. Dylan reached a hand out to shake it but instead she reached into and hugged him tightly. I snickerd silently in my seat placing the drinks down. Cole signed her picture and accepted the next person in line. "Hi Cole how are you today?" A much younger girl probably around my age with bleached hair and a nice pant suite on greeted. "I ran about 10 miles away from my feelings today." Cole exaggerated randomly. "And into my arms." Dylan added blowing a kiss at his brother, Cole pretended to catch It and used the same hand to place over his heart. "Aww bae." Cole said girlishly. I nearly choked on my own spit from laughing so hard. The lady in line and us three laughed so hard Cole almost misspelled his names. "I'll be right back." Dylan smirked walking away still laughing a bit. I looked at Cole whom took two men next and got a few pictures with and signed his phone case.