31

I woke up to the smell of freshly baked pancakes and bacon lingering throughout the apartment and into my nostrils. The bed was empty aside from myself. The pillow is cool so Cole had to be out of bed for a while. I lazily rolled out of bed in Cole's sweater and rubbed my droopy eyes harshly in attempt to wake myself. "G'morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?" Cole asked meeting me at the front of the bed to peck my lips. I tiredly let my head fall into his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his toned torso. "I have to go meet Keurin in 30 minutes." I whined gently gripping his shirt. He smelled wonderful as usual making me want to hold onto him tighter. He chuckled lightly and rubbed my back at a soothing pace. "Its alright baby, I'll walk you." I groaned into his chest and scrunched my face. "Whats wrong?" He queried pulling pausing his strokes along my back. "You're just so perfect. " I whined again. He laughed and patted my butt before he pulled away. I kissed his lips again then dragged my feet away to go and get ready.

I wore a satin purple crop top and blue high-waisted jeans with brown combat boots. I did two braids going down my shoulders and was prepared for work. My eyes wide and energy full and hyped like I ran a marathon, today I had a special burst of energy and not one moment was I not smiling. Cole and I had grabbed a quick coffee on the way since I didn't have enough time to eat the breakfast he so generously prepared for me. We were about to be late but we walked at the same slow pace chattering and observing the world around us. We saw they were redoing the playground and I pointed out the new theatre finally opening. "It looks amazing." I commented peering around the pedestrians to get a good look. "Yeah, look at that." Cole had pointed at a fountain nicely detailed with gorgeous crystal blue water filling the beautiful piece. I stopped to look at it and saw a few coins sprawled out across the bottom, a few dimes but mostly quarters and pennies. I searched my back pocket and blindly pushed a dollar bill out of the way to search for a few pennies of my own. Although I couldn't find one Cole already had his hand stuck out with 2 quarters laying on his palm. "Thanks babe." I smiled taking one coin and discarding it into the fountain to sink to the bottom. "What did you wish for?" Cole asked  after throwing his own coin into the fountain. I looked over and smirked, "Its a secret." I answered. He lightly and shortly chuckled then leaned in to plant a kiss on my lips. We stayed kissing for about two seconds before we continued on walking to my job.

"Alright I'll be back to pick you up later baby." He said kissing my cheek then slowly dropping my hand as he pulled away. I pouted my lower lip and rolled my eyes. "I don't want to be here." I confessed taking a step closer to him to close the gap. I moved to the side so that potential shoppers could go in through the entrance. "Baby I have to go to work and so do you. I'll see later on okay." He said. He lifted my hands to his lips and pecked the skin softly before beginning to walk off. "Love you." We said in unison. We laughed then waved one more time before he walked off and I disappeared into the clothing department.