13

We had did a circle complimenting the pieces and listening to Cole talk about certain ones that stood out to us. Dylan no longer had his hand on the small of my back but now draped around my waist naturally. "What is this?" Iris said raising an eyebrow in mock digust. I looked at the artwork she stopped infront of and my eyes widen. "Oh I know this." I piped happy because I finally knew what was being talked about. Everyone looked at me with a surprised smile then looked back at the artwork. "Keurin made this for his son. He said when he was young his son's favorite color was green and he always used to run up to higher places because he enjoyed the view and this is how Keurin saw him." I explained enthusiastically. "Keurin told you that?" Cole asked a bit baffled moving his hand from Iris and crossing them infront of him. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering what the big deal was. "Yeah! Thats why he titled it 'M' because it's for his son Mygal, he plays for the Green Bay Packers." I stated reminding myself of every detail. Cole ran his tongue along his upper lip then quizzically stared at me. "Why is that so special?" Dylan asked Cole who was gaining stares from all three of us. "Its that Keurin never told any of us the story behind it." Cole said. I felt special as Cole grinned at me like I won something. "Oh." Was all I said before we continued to walk around with a bitter Iris. "Taysha, vous regardez incroyable, comment êtes-vous?" Keurin greeted speed walking up to us and wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheeks. "Thank you thank you and you dont look so bad yourself, but I'm great how are you?" I returned pulling back and scanning his grey suit and hair fastened into a ponytail. "You speak french?" Dylan awkwardly chuckled lifting his glass to his mouth. "Very little." I remarked still beaming at the great smelling artist. "I've been great my dear so are you just looking around or looking to buy?" Keurin joked doing a little dance. "I'm actually here to support Cole who is one of your live art models." I smiled moving my hand out towards Cole. Everyone was looking back to me in aw that I was so close to Keurin. Iris was busy chugging her 4th glass of champagne a bit tipsy evidently judging how her eyes were getting low. Keurin turned to Cole and patted his back and pulled him into a manly hug. "Cole your girlfriend is quite the charmer." Keurin said letting out a hardy chuckle. Before anyone could correct him Iris rudely poked his shoulder obnoxiously, "I'm his girlfriend." she snarlered slurring her words infront of Cole's boss embarrassing both Cole and I. Keurin narrowed his eyebrows and turned to looks at her uncomfortably. "Are you drunk at my art gallery?" Cole's face turned a light shade of red and he obviously was fuming. "Well how else would I be able to get through this bullshit?" She slurred fiercely. "Oh my God." I murmured Cole looked at me and Keurin as well. "Iris come with me." Dylan said grabbing her wrist and tugging her out of the place. "I'm sorry about tha-" I began but Keurin didn't let me finish. "She's banned and thats it." Keurin gritted then stalked away adjusting his tie and moving away from us. I stood infront of Cole with sad eyes completely sympathizing for him. "Are you okay?" I asked unsure of what to say next without making it worse. He huffed then closed his eyes while clenching his fist. He took a minute then opened his eyes to meet my stare. "Just embarassed but I'll be fine after tonight is over." He sneered. He raked his fingers through his thick hair and then placed his hands onto his hips. "Thanks again for coming tonight." He said trying to crack a smile but not really working out. I smiled and then started to walk with him and talk all alone.

It was truly romantic.