20

It was raining again and my head was hurting and I felt nothing but regret. I wish I would've kissed him faster and got the chance to feel his lips on mine for atleast 5 seconds.
I wish I would've had him wrapped around my finger in his apartment but no, I didnt.
Wait, maybe I was being selfish. He just got out of a breakup and although he wasn't hurt, I was only thinking of myself because he didn't want to kiss me and I was just taking advantage of his situation. Maybe I need to take a break from them or maybe I need a break from everyone. I can't handle another day with Cole and Dylan leaving me confused and hopless of where I stand. I wish things were back to the time before Dylan and Cole walked in the coffee shop and took my seat. I want to go back to when Cole would stand outside of the vinyl shop smoking three cigarettes and flicking his lighter paying no mind to anyone else including myself.

    Today I needed a break from them and probably a conversation where I'm not worried about how to talk and act.
   When I got outside the rain had stopped so I was in blue jeans and a black jacket but since it was cold I bought it with me anyway.

I haven't been doing anything with myself lately and just been letting my hair fall in any direction it chose, shows how much I cared about myself at the moment

  When I turned the corner I could see the twins sitting outside the coffee shop with Lily who just sat down in a cute orange dress. I took my phone from my pocket and made it seem like I was texting to avoid conversation or confrontation. When I got to the door I could see they were all looking up at me expectantly when I glanced in their direction. Cole exchanged looks with his brother but no one said a word.  "Tay I ordered you a coffee." Cole said, I was hoping no one would talk to me but nope. I held onto the door then turned to talk without remembering yesterday. "No thank you." I smiled still going into the shop. I felt bad but like I said, I need a break. I got in line to order my green tea and blueberry muffin thinking about how odd it's going to be leaving. When I got my order I walked out the shop and passed the trio like I had no idea who they were. I'm sure I offended them but hopefully they'll understand. I turn the corner and got into the lobby of my apartment and bumping into Manerva. "Hi Gorgeous." Manerva greeted sweetly. Its been forever since I spoke to her and I was fine with that but at a time like this i needed a distraction. I did the unexpected. I sat down on the steps and had a conversation with her while I ate my breakfast. Although she's annoying she's also a bit funny and caring which was refreshing to be around.

Since I was so bored I turned music on from the 1950s while cleaning everything in my house. I was dancing to Elvis because I didn't know the words while sweeping around. I would've been done already if I wasn't treating the broom like a microphone and trying to do tricks like I was on stage. I'm sure my neighbors were wondering why I was listening to old music pretty loud but I wasn't gonna turn it down. Today was going great so far and I never knew I was capable of thinking of myself instead of someone else. I kept dancing all over so I almost wasn't going to answer the door but I did when a knock went through the air. I skipped over and pulled the door open and there she was. Manerva had brought her own broom over and was singing to the music I was listening to like she was here the entire time. I laughed and let her in so we could dance and enjoy eachothers company.

Next Update: 25-30