5

"It was nice meeting you two." I said hugging both of them but keeping my arms around Cole a while longer. His arms tight around me like he didnt want to let me go but when I pulled away his grasp seemed to ease. We had just wrapped up this whole meet and greet episode and we were now outside the coffee shop saying our goodbyes to eachother. "It was nice meeting you again." Dylan said, Cole began to cough loudly like he had choked but gained composure again. "Yeah maybe we'll see you around some other time." Cole smiled awkwardly. He lifted his cigarette into his mouth and inhaled for a short time before turning his lips to the side and letting the toxins release into the air. "Well I'll be here tomorrow again." I enlightened them with a playful tone. They chuckled lightly at my words and exchanged smiles. Cole took that familiar lighter out of his pocket and flicked it open and closed like he always would. I would be lying if I said it wasn't an honor to witness this first hand instead of watching from a distance. "Okay guys, have fun living together, bye." I rushed out beginning to walk backwards but stopping while they said their goodbyes again because I'd hate to walk into a pole or a person. When they finished I turned around and continued to walk down the breezy streets inhaling the sweet scents of Michael's pastries. This moment felt like Deja vu but usually when that happens it's just all in my head.
   I was self-consciously looking down and hoping they weren't watching me walk or judging me because that would be horribly embarrassing for my ego. After I turned the corner and I was out of sight as I planned in my head what I would be wearing tomorrow just for them, well if they do show up.

"Hi Minerva." I spoke greeting my landlords wife with a fake smile. She looked at me up and down then grinned widely. "Hey Ms. Cutie, where you been all morning?" Her annoying voice squealed while she snapped her finger sassily. I totally disliked her but I was a tenant therefore I had to respect the older lady. She is always involved and felt the need to be in the loop of things that didn't concern her. God forbid I had a guy stay the night, she'll be ready to have him pay rent for that one night because not only was she nosy but she was greedy as well. "Out Minerva." I mumbled before approaching the second set of stairs to get to my house. "Well okay then." She said before I disappeared up the stairs. I wasn't gonna let her ruin my mood because I was ecstatic this morning.

When I got inside I shut and locked the door behind me then began to dance, squeal and do everything that made me look like a creep. "Yes! He knows me now thank goodness! Fuck yes!" I shouted fist pumping and falling back onto my bed with a grin that didn't seem to fade. "He's so amazing." I said to myself in a trance. I sat for a half of second before I curdled up onto my bed with a laptop and my pillows for back support. I opened Microsoft Word and while I waited for it to load I thought more and more about Cole. He's even better then I imagined. I assumed he was a player with a bad attitude and if I got to meet him and have my chance I could change him but he wasn't the bad boy-good girl type. He was the good guy- good girl type. He was so kind and down to earth and it was clear he cared about others no matter whom they were. He paid attention to little details and smiled alot. I would've thought about him for hours on in but I had another entry I had to tend to.