18

There was a reason I never watched this movie, it's entirely to scary for me to handle at 10 at night. 20 minutes into the movie I was paranoid and laying all over Dylan tightly wrapped onto his torso like a Koala bear and I wasnt budging. I was so petrified when they left that I turned on all the lights and stayed on my phone. When I began to doze off the movie popped into my head and I was wide awake and alert all over again. Every shadow only made me feel even worse and I felt like I was being watched although I was the only one in the apartment. I said my prayers and didn't everything possible to get some rest but I couldn't, I even tried to watch an episode of some kids show called peppa pig and yet I only freaked out until 8'oclock rolled around.

I didn't bother dressing special. I wore a simple grey pullover hoodie from my cousins college and black leggings with black hightop vans and my hair was nothing special neither was my makeup. The most I did this morning was try and straighten out my 20 dollar bill for coffee and tampons.

On my way to the coffee shop I nearly fell asleep twice while walking and nearly fell into a garbage until a taxi beep woke me right up

On my way to the coffee shop I nearly fell asleep twice while walking and nearly fell into a garbage until a taxi beep woke me right up. My eyes were blood shot and my mood was horrible but I wasn't going to let it affect my day. I got to the coffee shop and threw myself inside. I walked by my usual booth, "Taysha?" Dylan asked unsurely, I snapped my head up and turned around to see him sitting there with three coffee's and confused look.  I lazily turned around and shoved myself into the correct booth carelessly. I dropped my head into my crossed arms suddenly and startling Dylan a bit by the clatter of spoons and forks. "Are you okay?" He asked. In response I groaned and pouted my lower lip while lifting my head hardly off the table. "I had a sleepless night because of that saw movie." I whined before dropping my head back down onto the table and yet the utensils danced across the table again. He raised his eyebrows a bit surprised obviously by how red my eyes were and how sloppy I looked I'm sure. "Don't judge me." I added in a muffled voice since my face was pointed downward into my pullover. "Why would I judge you?" He asked yet another question he could answer himself. I rolled my eyes in my arms but didn't look up. "Because I look disgusting." I bluntly answered. He chuckled lightly then brushed my comment off like what I said was a joke. "You still look beautiful to me." My face flushed and I was thankful my face was already in my sweater because I was blushing uncontrollably. I bit my lip and wasn't sure how to respond at all so I didn't. "Well you're coffee is getting cold babe so if I were you I'd drink up." He said slightly nudging my mug to me. I tore the grin off of my face and went back to pouting my lower lip to create the illusion that I wasn't flattered and pet names were nothing to me. I lifted my head and sighed crossing my hands in my lap sloppily before lifting one hand to feed myself coffee. He watched me with a smug look and a corked eyebrow like a motionless statue. I began to feel awkward and insecure so when I put my coffee down I shifted and pushed my hair back behind my ear which was a nervous habit. "What?" I asked smiling at him, he didn't respond immediately before shrugging it off. "Nothing." It was quiet for a faint minute. "You're cute you know, I mean you look like your brother but you are so different." I blurted not expecting to say what I was thinking. He chuckled then shook his head and I wished I had bit my tongue and just sat and drank my coffee because I spoke to much. "Well there is alot of differences, for starters he dresses like a pilgrim and I dress normal." I started laughing uncontrollably and I let my head fall back. I was doubling over in laughter for a moment at his clever remark. "Good one." I comment containing my laughter and downing more coffee. "Oh and he's a smoker, I'm not. I prefer not to ." He countered. I continued to drink my coffee as did he as I admired his toned body and beautiful facial features, he sure was a catch. "I enjoyed having you over last night, you're great at cuddling." I said. He smiled and nodded leaving me with no response. "So how's Cole?" I asked filling the silences the best I could. "He and Iris broke up last night over the gallery thing again, she left this morning so he's been inside the apartment just ignoring everyone." He informed me. My heart shattered and I felt horrible for Cole, I'm sure he was heart broken but I couldn't say much because my jaw was slacked. "Woah." Was all I could muster when my eyes snapped up to a sudden that entry of a beautiful Asian girl who skimmed the cafe before spotting Dylan and grinning. I raised my eyebrows wondering why she was happy then it came to me. "Hi baby." She said scooting next to him and grabbing his cheeks and planting a kiss. When they pulled away I could only sit there upset and confused. "Tay this is Lily my girlfriend." He introduced.

I froze then I picked up both coffees on the table and grasped onto the handle of the mugs

I froze then I picked up both coffees on the table and grasped onto the handle of the mugs. When they were secure and in my grip I stood up and hovered my hands over the tops of their head before I simply turned my hands downward causing my coffee mug and all of its contents to pour all over their heads. I then stormed out with my middle fingers hands high muttering profanities.

Well not really.

What really happened was I sat through 8 minutes of an unbearable conversation with Lily Chung whom is a chief leader of the 'make America  healthy' organization or group thing for chrildren and adults. She drank her coffee and spoke in a giddy tone and a bubbly laughter every now and then. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel insecure at the moment. Iris was a beautiful freckled skin red head and Lilly is a rosy pink cheek brown haired girl and I was just natural black haired, black skin brown eyed Taysha. "It was nice meeting you Lilly and thank you Dylan for the coffee again but I'm just gonna go." I abruptly got up and walked out while they were talking. I wanted to cry but instead I just pointed out all my flaws which seemed to happen often when I was walking home feeling belittled.