30

A/N sorry I took forever to update but I owe you guys, don't forget to vote and comment because I love that and it makes me super duper happy. Ily and keep reading byee💖

6 weeks later

We were dating and enjoying life together. Dylan was gone so we stayed the night at eachothers place and made sure to have an adventure every waking moment. Life was about fine art, coffee and loving eachother which was easy and fun. We were dedicated to eachother each day and spent every waking hour together like it was our last. We said we loved eachother and we treated one another with respect. This was the moment I had been waiting for all this time and love never felt so good. I finally got my chance to get Cole and he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. I could finally stop watching him from the coffee shop window and instead have coffee with him every morning.
I've grown to love many many things about him and the habits he had. He even got me to smoke cigarettes with him. It wasn't exactly my thing but he wanted me to try and so I did and ever since I hadn't been able to stop. We are the perfect pair and had a unbreakable bond.

We went alot of places around town. In every museum and gallery he kissed me, everytime we went to the coffee shop, randomly on the street, by the water, everytime we were in my apartments, and basically everywhere beautiful. He treasured me like a diamond and that's why I did and will do anything for him. He took us very seriously which was key to a long relationship.

  As of right now we were at the park on the bench watching everyone enjoy themselves. I wore a denim shirt and leggings while he wore jeans and a white tshirt, possibly the most basic things I've seen him in and yet he managed to looks astounding. He pulled a cigarette from his pocket and offered me one and which I kindly accepted placing it between my lips. He lit my cigarette and we smoked peacefully. "I love you." He stated randomly. A blush crept onto my face making my heart skip a beat. "I love you more." And it was true. I began to think about him every waking minute and even when I slept. I was madly and head over hills in love with him. Every time our lips touched I fell deeper and deeper in love with him.
   "Looks like a wedding." He pointed out looking at a lady in a nice white dress surrounded by men and women formally dressed as well. I watched and imagined Cole and I in that position. When the couple finally kissed a swarm of white doves flew around the making the moment even more memorable. I watched with a hopeful smile then closed my eyes when Cole's lips touched mine. I think he kisses me everywhere beautiful just to make it even more romantic. When our lips separated we began to converse and go about buisness. We talked about how Dylan looks completely different from a few months ago and I just stared in disbelief at the pictures.

On the way home we decided to stay out a while longer and think about how we are gonna travel the world and enjoy life together

On the way home we decided to stay out a while longer and think about how we are gonna travel the world and enjoy life together. We then paused so we can watch the sunset and take pictures. Cole was hunched over the fence and I just stood beside him staring in amazement at the designs in the sky. That's when Cole kissed me again. He took about two pictures of the sky
and then alot of pictures of me. I was flattered when he called me his art then kissed me once again long and passionately. After that we linked hands and we walked home to his apartment where we cuddled under the sheets until we fell asleep talking and kissing one another.