25

We walked down the street snuggled in our warm clothing since today was windy and a bit cold yet I still had plans on getting a iced coffee regardless if the low temperatures. My arms  by my sides and my eyes observing the interesting people walking to and from different locations.
   We were nearing the coffee shop and there was Lilly and Dylan sitting on the same side of the table in hardly anything to keep them warm. Dylan in a blue long sleeve and blue beanie and jeans with converse but Lily in a white knit sweater and black leggings and ankle boots.

 Dylan in a blue long sleeve and blue beanie and jeans with converse but Lily in a white knit sweater and black leggings and ankle boots

They kind of made me think twice about what Cole and I were wearing because compared to them we were way over dressed

They kind of made me think twice about what Cole and I were wearing because compared to them we were way over dressed. I continued to think until I felt Cole interlock fingers with mine which of course surprised me. He was moving so fast I could hardly keep up. Just yesterday we weren't even talking but last night and this morning it was nothing but pure affection.
I leaned my head onto Cole's shoulder and looked up at him. He smiled down at me winking and guiding me over to the table.

 He smiled down at me winking and guiding me over to the table

"Hey guys! we missed you last night Cole." Lily piped looking at him with a concerned expression. I honestly had no problem with her because for me all she had to do is keep Dylan away from me long enough not to mess with my feelings and make me wonder if I like Cole more. I looked at Dylan and Lily and I would be lying if I said they weren't a cute pair. I was all for a biracial relationship so for me to see them infront of me all lovey dovey made me ship it. As Cole spoke I thought of their ship name in my head because it was nothing better to do. Dilly, it was cute and playful so I like it. Now it was Cole and I, it was gonna be either Colsha or Coysha  which was horrible so if I use my nickname everyone calls me it'll be Cay or or Tole but I think I'll chose Tole because it's odd and different. "Another sleepless night? What have you been up to?" Dylan asked before pouring his apple juice into his mouth. I then notice Cole and Lily were gone so it was only Dylan and I. I never felt awkward or anything around him it was just confusing when I over thought about how he was about a week ago and how he is now. "Well I just been busy and since I've been on a hiatus I've been doing alot of projects to pass time and sometimes it goes overtime, know what I mean." I lied covering it up with small laughter. Dylan slightly smiled obviously not buying it but I wasn't gonna try and save myself. "But otherwise how's everything? When do you go back to work?" I asked actually greatly concerned because when he leaves I'm sure Lily will be gone either before or after but eventually. If they are both gonna go then that leaves Cole and I all of Soho where we can do whatever without Dylan or any other distractions. "I leave next week Tuesday but I'll be back in 2 months." He said getting up to pull Lily's chair out. Lily thanked him while puncturing her drink with a straw. "Thanks Cole." I said drinking up my iced coffee he got for me. It was so refreshing to finally have coffee after so long, I almost forgot how good the coffee is here. "So where have you been?" Lily asked curiously. I cleared my throat and put my drink down. "I was on a hiatus taking a break from everyone. I do it often especially when I feel over whelmed." I admitted. She nodded and looked away to the street full of people. I huffed and sat back in my chair not even noticing Cole had moved an arm around me. Dylan glanced over then looked away and Cole just grabbed my hands and rubbed the skin. The two brothers talked some more while Lily and I just listened.