Chapter 33

Days passed by quickly, they were filled with nothing but love, fun, and family. Seth finally healed and was ready to take over his pack once again, alongside him was Darien, taking his position as beta again. Lilianna was slightly nervous about becoming their Luna, but the pack quickly accepted her, claiming she was perfect. They were all curious about their new female beta, but they had just as quickly warmed up to her. Avery, like Lilianna, was nervous about becoming a beta. She went from being a rogue to becoming a female beta, not something she expected to happen in her life. 

Steven's pack had helped Seth's rebuild the packhouse, this one was even larger. Those stressful days of building their new house was filled with a guilty Darien. It took them three days to make him realize they didn't blame him for it. To keep him distracted and to lift his spirits, he and Lilith started to train Lilianna. It only took her a week to learn a few beginner spells, but Lilith was more concern about finding Lilianna's gift.

"What do you mean gift? This isn't some twilight shit, is it?" Lilianna questioned.

Lilith chuckled, "No, our gifts are far more powerful and dangerous to deal with. Mine, for example, is fire. I can control fire, create fire, anything I want. Darien's is storms, if he wants, he could easily create a storm. Even on the sunniest of days." 

"So...we can sort of control the elements?" 

"Yes, however, there are...darker gifts."

"Like what?"

"Controlling the shadows, controlling the dead and the living, but the darkest one is controlling blood."

Lilianna blanched, "Whoa." 

"You probably won't figure out your gift for a couple more weeks, but we should work on controlling your magic." her mother said.

Lilianna nodded as they continued practicing.

Lilianna walked into her and Seth's room to see him dozing, she chuckled as he let out a soft snore. She walked over to him, trying her hardest to keep quiet, when she reached him she kissed him softly on the cheek.

"Hey." he sounded, opening his eyes.

She grinned, "Hey."

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just tired."

He wrapped his arms around her before pulling her onto the bed, Lilianna smiled, enjoying the warmth and love of her mate. Seth placed soft kisses on her neck, sending sparks shooting through her. She completely relaxed in his embrace, the sparks calming her and her wolf. 

"What are you going to do with Darien's father?" she whispered.

"Darien sentenced him to death, his execution is tomorrow morning." he mumbled. "You don't have to come if you don't want to."

"No, I want to." she yawned.

He smiled at her, "You know...you're naked."

"What?"

"You have no mark." he whispered, licking her sensitive spot.

She moaned in response, "And who's fault is that?"

"Your's."

"Nope, I was waiting for you to make the first move." she teased.

He chuckled before grazing his canines along her collarbone, pleasure coursed through her, causing her core to ache. She squirmed beside him, letting out soft moans as he continued to lick, suck, and nip on the sensitive skin. He pressed her against him, growling in satisfaction as she grinded against him. She gasped when she felt how excited he was, he chuckled in amusement.