Chapter 6

Emma walked out into the parking lot and made her way over to the group of three girls that were standing there waiting for the girl. 

Ruby was the first to speak, "are you still coming with us or are you going to continue ignoring me?" She asked. 

When the blonde didn't respond to her question the brunette gave the new girl her best puppy eyes knowing that she wouldn't be able to deny her wishes, knowing it was the one thing she could use to her advantage. 

Emma let out a small, playful groan, "I don't know" she played along as she crossed my arms. 

Ruby added to the effect by letting out a small puppy-like whimper, sticking out her lower lip slightly and tilting her head to the side. 

The blonde crumbled almost instantly at how adorable it was, "God damn it, Ruby!" she groaned, "you have to teach me how you do that, that's insane!" the girl stated. 

Ruby could get away with murder with her upset puppy dog act that she pulls off every time she wants something. 

The brunette smirked, "it's a gift" she said as she flipped her long hair to the side with her hand attempting to be dramatic. The group laughed at Ruby's behavior. 

The brunette smiled, "so, are you still coming?" She asked again, Emma nodded. 

Ruby smiled, "good because I already told Mary Margaret that you were coming and that you were staying at mine with me, Tink and Belle tonight," she said shooting her a playful wink. 

Emma couldn't help but laugh, "jeez, nice to see that I had a say in all this" she joked. 

Ruby laughed, "as much as I love these two, I'm not third wheeling. I need you to help me get through the night" Tink joked with a small giggle before they all headed towards the smaller blonde's car.

The shopping trip wasn't all bad, the group went to a shopping outlet about an hour drive from Storybrooke. Emma didn't do much shopping herself. The blonde mostly just looked around and helped the others out while she watched the group bicker among themselves with her occasionally dropping in a sarcastic or snarky comment here and there. 

The girl did, however, buy herself a red leather jacket that she fell in love with the moment she saw it and the other girls insisted that she buy it. 

They stopped off at a fast food place for something to eat before making their way back to Storybrooke.

Once the group had arrived back, Emma realized that she had forgotten her key for the apartment, so texted Mary Margaret to see where they were, so she could get to the apartment to gather her stuff to stay at Ruby's. 

The blonde looked up at Ruby when Mary Margaret responded telling the girl that they were at Granny's, "I'll be back soon. I have to go get some stuff from the apartment and I have to Granny's to get a key" she told them as the girl pulled on her new jacket. 

They nodded and made their way towards Ruby's house.

The blonde walked into Granny's, the little bell announcing her arrival. 

Mary Margaret and David looked up at the girl from their table in the middle of the room. 

The small woman smiled as their daughter walked over to them, "here's your key, Emma, have fun tonight and I like the jacket" she told her quickly giving the blonde a hug.