2

I walked into the nightclub. I missed coming here. It says something when I came here last Friday. I like to make new friends and just chill out. You never know my Prince Charming might be here.

I sat down and ordered a drink. The Music was so loud it was hard for me to think. I kinda liked it that way anyways.i loved the lights and the music. I belong somewhere where it includes all of that.

The bar tender passed me my drink. I drank it all slowly watching everyone dance on the dance-floor. There was the people who could dance and the people who couldn't dance. I was in between.

I got up and went Into the dancefloor . most people just jump about and call that dancing. I make he dance floor my stage. To be honest the world is my stage. I sly that stage.

Flawless started playing. This was my time to shine. Because I'm flawless. I went on the dance floor. It was like a competition with no prize. It's my rage so what do I expect. No ones going to compete against me.

A girl with long gingerish hair and in a red dress stated looking at me and tried being better. I just looked at her. Bitch this is war. We both started trying to pull of out best moves.

Obviously mine were better. She suddenly jumped Into the splits. Everyone cheered her in. She smiled at me. I started to twerk. I have no idea what my life has come to but I'm not losing this.

Everyone cheered me on. I dropped it because I'm hot. The song stopped playing. Everyone cheered my name. I got up flicked my hair in her face as I walked past her.

"Would you like me to buy you a drink?" Asked a guy who was smartly dressed.

He was a tiny bit taller then me and had green hair. He looked a tiny but like jacksepticeye. If it was jacksepticeye I'm sure I would have been abducted by now. Plus he didn't dress this smart or go out. He would be home making videos becuase he said he doesn't like to drink.

We sat down and he bought me loads of drinks. I was wasted and felt dizzy. My sight was kinda blurry. All my words was slurred. I had no idea what I was saying myself. I tried getting up but I tripped.

Everything went blurred and my eyesight faded