33

I woke up to Sean kicking me. I looked up at him. He got ontop of me and looked right in my eyes. "From now on you listen to me and we'll get along" he whisperd in my ear. He got up and walked up.

I sat up. Well there it is. I'm going to listen and maybe my life will be made easier for once. Things have changed a lot. I got up. I'm gonna have to act like a woman if I like it or not. Im going to have to listen. I need to stop being childish and arguing with him.

I walked down the stairs. I sat at the table. Sean walked over to me. "So y/n" he chuckled. I looked at him to see what he had to say. "So someone in the town is talking a lot of crap about me" he continued. I nodded. "So maybe you can take care of it" he said like I had no choice.

"I will take care of it" I sighed. He kissed my cheek. "That's my girl" he laughed. I renember when he was normal. Well he's never been normal. Oh well. I got to do what I got to do.

---------------

I was wearing a bandanna , black jeans and a baggy black hoodie. I had gloves on so my fingerprints wasn't on the gun. Sean gave me the address and stuff where the guy hangs and stuff. He was named Felix or something like that idk.

I walked around the corner. There was a parking lot. It was guarded by a big wall. I could hear voices on the other side. A voice with a hint of Swedish. He said he was Swedish so it might be him.

Sean is going to fuck me up. Well I'm already fucked up as it is because of him right now. So not much difference. He just interferes wiry my life and ruins it every time. He ruined my childhood and now my adult hood. I don't have the guts to kill him but I do for other people.

I jumped over the wall. I pulled out the gun. "FELIX?!" I shouted. He turned to me with worry in his face. He started running. I chased after him. I followed him up the stairs. I started to get an adrenaline rush and it was amazing. My heart beat fast I could feel the energy in my veins.

He tried to unlock his car. I pushed him onto the wall. "Please stop I'd it's mean to say them things" he creid. I felt bad but Sean would probably kill me if I dint do it. "Sorry but it's my job" I said with sass. I smaked him in the face with the gun.

I watched him fall to the floor. I aimed the gun and pulled the trigger.