15

We stopped outside Sean's. It was the dead of night. Plus it was really cold. I need to go home and go to bed I'm so tired. Sean got out the car. "Can you drive me home?" I asked Sean. He laughed. "Your staying at mine" I laughed in his accent. I just nodded and got out the car.

We walked inside of the house. The heat hit me and it was beautiful. I was so tired I couldn't explain. "Is it ok if I go to bed" I asked Sean. "You HAVNT ate yet" sighed Sean. "Fine" I said rolling my eyes.

Sean gripped me by the waist. "I'll give you something to roll about in a minute" he said into my ear. I just went and sat down and Sean walked Into the kitchen. I just looked at the walls. I was honestly going to fall asleep. Sean walked back in with cereal.

"Since you want to roll your eyes" he said passing it to me. I just grabbed the bowl and started to eat. Sean just sat next to me. "Sean?" I asked. He looked at me. "Do you ever plan to settle down?"I asked him. "I find love quite pointless and stressful" he answered. "True" I nodded.

"Do you ever plan?" He asked me. "Yep and go on dates" I said dreamily. "Just don't get too into it" he smiled. I didn't even want to question that. I continued eating my cereal.

Would he ever love me?