36

I walked out of the house. Skinny black dress and furry black jacket. I know where Mark will be. He'll be at the sex house. I hope I don't mess this one up. I don't want Sean to get mad at me again.

I could run away right now but no where to go. I started walking to the sex house. The cold air hit my legs and the street sounds filled my ears. I turned the corner to see the sex house. I walked in.

"Y/N u haven't seen you in ages" said a few guys. I just smiled and ignored them. I walked upstairs to where all the girls are. Mark will be here again looking for someone to bang.

I walked at all the girl and people having sexual interaction. I saw him. He stood on the balcony. I walked over to him. I tapped him on the back. He turned to me with a confused look.

I put my sunglasses down abit. A grin plastered onto his face. He his cold fingers down my face. He instantly rapped his arms around me and held me right. I pulled away and grabbed his hand.

I led him out of the building. He looked confused but happy. I led him to an alleyway. "Where we going?" he asked. I ignored him. I pushed him against the wall. I banged his head off the wall. Sean walked around the corner. "HEY YOUR JUST IN TIM.." I said before being interrupted with a push. I moved away from the wall to see if he was happy with what I did.

He looked down at Mark. "GODDAMMIT Y/N!" He shouted looking at me. I shook with fear. "What is it?" I asked. He pushed me against the wall. "YOU WAS SUPOOSED TO DRUG HIM!" He shouted in my face. "Well I-I thoug-ght" I stutterd with fear.

"thought what" he said in a pissed tone. "It would be quicker and better for you if he wasn't drugged" I said being honest. I headbutted me. My head banged in pain. "Just get in the car" he growled. I obeyed him and started making my way to the car why he did whatever with Mark.