47

We enterd the party or whatever this was. We both walked with out arms rapped around Sean's arms. People stared at me and signe. I seen a few familiar faces from the sex house next to guys.

I seen a woman sat on a table sat with loads of over girls around her. She was wearing a tight told dress. She was wearing a golden crown. She was like a goddess. She was also stunning. "Whose that?" I asked.

"That's the queen of the scene" said Sean. "She is like the queen of this city she owns hitmen , gets what she wants and who she wants" continued Sean. There's my new goal. I wonder how she got to this point. I think I heard of her before. She went to a sex house and then that's all I really heard. She must of built from there.

I can build of this if I tried. But I don't think she'd be a good challenge to take one thats pull be a whole different thing from my current life right now. Let's leave that as a dream.

I exited my thoughts and looked at Sean. I saw Mark behind him. Before I could give warning he coverd Sean's mouth and started to drag him outside. Sean tried fighting him back but didn't do much so he dint cause a big scene.

I followed to outside. Sean broke out of the lock and punched Mark harshly in the face. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" he shouted. "I told you not to ever come back or I'd kill you , do you want to see satan?" He continued booting him.

"No I have a job for you what you'd like" replied Mark. Sean rolled his eyes. "What is it?" Asked Sean letting Mark get up.

" A heist"