6

It was time for me to go back to work. Saturday nights at the strip club. I walked I tot he changing room to get changed. I got changed into my laced bra and underwear. I already did my makeup and hair before I got here.

I walked out too got the stage. I usually hate my first half and hour of work. Dancing on a pole isn't as fun as it is. You have to be serious you can't be silly. That's the worst bit about my job but it's good pay.

The music played at it was my turn. The best bit is when people throw money. Half the time that money I get to keep. I swung on the pole and just the normal usual stuff I would do.

I seen someone with green hair walk through the doors. I carried on with my job. I know it wouldn't be Sean. Why would he be at a strip club. Well when he kidnapped me he did say he went to sex clubs.

People started throwing money at me. All of a sudden a load of notes were thrown at me. I looked to see who it was. It was Sean. How is this normal. Why is this happening? Did he know I worked here?

My time on the pole finished so I could walk around and wait for so,some to ask for a lap dance. I sat at the bar and Sean sat next to me. His piercing blue yes darting into mine. He took my hand and led me to the room.

He sat in the chair. This has to happen to me doesn't it. When I'm working. I'm just so lucky. God totally loves me.

"Why are you here?" I asked. He rolled his yes. "I usually come on Mondays but I came on a Saturday for a change" he said. "I'm lucky arnt I" I said sarcastically.

He pulled me onto his lap.

"Your lucky because daddy is there" he chuckled. I just smiled at him. I drinded on his crotch. He put money in my underwear.

He unhooked my bra and smirked.

The lights dimmed