14

The sun started to go down and I was pretty much tired. I needed to sleep. It would be a while since we would arrive back at his place and I would have to make my way home. We wasn't even on the motorway yet.

We drove past a couple at an Italian restaurant. One day Y/N , one day. I hope that One day I'll find love. We will build up together. Go on dates and holiday and maybe one day get married. I stood at an alter in a white dress and roses.

It's a dream that might never come true. I'm only suitable for use. No one seams to have a heart these days. When your in a relationship you can't imagine a breakup , what could tear you and your lover apart. You imagine happiness and future and nothing more.

Relationships are not all that amazing. When they talk to other girls and you feel forgotten for a few minutes. When you don't feel like main priority. Then everything just feels low and crashes down. Arguments and white lies. Fake kisses and unwanted tears. It's honestly stressful.

I looked through the the window to see the rain slowly trickle down leaving a water path leading to the bottom of the window. I look at Sean , who was concentrating on the road and admired his features for a few seconds. We entered the motorway. The sky grew darker and rain hit heavier. The cars light lit up the road. It looked truly beautiful.

The sound of rain made me relax my head. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.