12

We stopped back at Sean's. We sat at the kitchen table drinking whiskey. The rush from tonight was amazing. I loved every second of it. The experience was something I never felt before. That place the kidnapping and the shooting.

"Tonight was amazing" I giggled . Sean took another swig. "I know right" he chuckled. He lied saying he doesn't get drunk. So do I. I remember in his videos and social media he makes out that he's all normal and stays Inside his house. He doesn't. This is what he does. His green hair all messed up and his facial hair all scruffy looking.

Sean walked over to me and looked me in the eyes. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look" he said slurred. "I don't know have you" I smirked. He picked me out of my chair and bent me over the table. He kissed me roughly. Bending my back over the wood. I could taste the different alcohol on his lips. He has drank a lot and still is stable.

"Turn over" he said in his rough irks accent. I turned over bending over the table. I could see the sunrise on the wall. "You've been a bad girl" he chuckled. "Really daddy" I chuckled back. He pulled down my underwear making me ass bare. He smacked my ass hardly. "You have leaving that place without me".

He smacked my ass again even harder making me jump. I heard his trousers drop. The next thing I felt him enter me in a different way. From the back. He pushed right into me. He grabbed my was harshly and thrusted into me. Each thrust he got rougher. He started slamming me against the table.

"Fuck" he grunted out.