53

I opened my eyes to the sound of rain. I had the worst headache and body pains. I tried sitting up but I noticed that my hand was still cuffed. I used my other hand and sat myself up. A tear rolled down my face. Fear of being trapped here with a possible dead body killed me inside.

The real question is how am I not dead?

I looked over at Sean. Is he dead or alive? Im still pissed off that he planned to leave me. I knew he didn't end up leaving me but that still isn't the point. He promised all this and he saw how happy I was and the plan all along was to use me and leave me.

I kicked him a little with my foot to see if he was still alive. He let a slight groan of pain out. Thank god he's alive. The feeling of stress was overwhelmed with relief. I never felt so happy. He slowly turned to face me. He had a smile what soon turned upside down.

"What's up your still alive?" I asked worried and sad to see him almost starting to tear up.

"I'm still bleeding out I only have a few hours to live" he replied looking at me sigh tears in his eyes.

My heart slowly started to self destruct.

"What can I do to help you?" I asked him starting to cry looking at his bloody face from the crash.

"I want to be inside you for the last time" he said looking into my eyes full of lust.

I pointed to my cuffs and he threw me a bunch of keys from his heist trousers. I caught them and tried to find the right key to unlock myself. The handcuff fell off my arm. My hand felt free and all the stress released it self away from my wrist. I looked over to Sean and smiled. I admired his blood covered body and face.

I pulled down his trousers slowly and not fully. I slid my dress up abit and sat on him. My lips lightly touched his. He pulled me closer to him and we started to kiss roughly. I grinded on him as we kissed. I slowly felt his length grow against me .

I tugged on his boxers abit and pulled them down to the level of the trousers. I poistioned myself onto his hard length and let it slowly slide inside of me. I put my hand on his chest and slowly started to ride him. He groaned my name in pleasure.

"Go faster" he begged.

I went even slower. He grabbed my hips roughly and made me bounce on him intensely.

"Fuckkk seannn!!" I moaned out loudly.

"I may be injured and dying but it doesn't mean I won't fuck you roughly" he grunted out.

I felt my walls wrap them self around him and my inside starting to crumble. My heart beat fastly and I became more sensitive each second. I started to let out slight pants.

"Fuck you seannn!" I moaned out loudly as I came.

He carried on making me wince with pleasure. I couldn't take as much pleasure. I started to cry at the intense feeling. He grunted with each bounce he made me do.

He did one last thrust deep into me slamming me right into him. My hips bucked and I came again. I couldn't take it. My legs started to feel like jelly. I felt him fill me making me shiver. We looked at eachover and smiled.

I stood up and pulled down my dress. I started picking up the money bags.

"Y/N where are you going?" Asked Sean.

"I'm going to spend this money" I replied walking away leaving Sean to die as I walked out of the van.

I heard him cry my name as I walked away but it don't make a change in my mind.

I walked into he sun rise alone holding my money.

Anyone can promise you the world . Anyone can promise you a family and a happy life. That anyone was Sean. Would Sean keep them promises? Probably not. I missed out a lot of my life. I dint get to experience a lot of things I should've thanks to sean. My life would've been different if I dint walk out on that street late at night and get kidnapped by him. I did fall in love with the guy who kidnapped, abused and raped me but some moments I've had were the best of my life, but There's only so  much crap someone can take. At sometimes people reach there boiling point . Some people just sill. And I spilled. Me and Sean wasn't going to start a family he would probably of kept signe around and got me pregnant to keep me around. Wait.......

If he came I could be pregnant with his baby......

The end