46

I was finished getting ready. I turned and looked at signe. Yes I did have to get ready in the same room as this bitch. I really don't like her. She's so shush. She looks like a cheesy side street bimbo.

Well I guess that's a little rude to say. But I don't care.

Like I say. There's room for one queen around here. And that queen is me. Sean can be my king but he can watch me conquer. One day everyone is gonna know my name. I want to be the main bitch everyone knows.

I looked at signe to see her in a red dress and red heels with gold earrings. Her hair was normal and she had normal red lipstick on. I looked at myself in the mirror. Black two peice black right dress. Winged eyeliner.french braids.Highliter brighter then her future. Dark lips a glasses with bits of gold.

I also had a black fur jacket to keep it a little classy. And some gold hopped earnings. I'm gonna be slaying . "GIRLS HIRRY UP!" Shouted Sean. We both made our way down the stairs. Signe walked down casually. I strutted down like this was my kingdom.

"You look beatiful" said Sean staring at me. I just stuck my tounge out. Signe rolled her eyes. "Jelousy is a desise b" I smiled at her.  "Don't fight girl please be nice for one night" said Sean opening the door ready for us to leave.