9

He led me I to the main room of the apartment. Everyone was doing something sexual. He smirked at me. He took off my robe and threw it in the floor.

"Get on your knees" he commanded. I did as he said and got in my knees. He pulled down his boxers . He was hard on. I let his length entered my mouth. He pushed my head down making me gag already.

"Fuck" he grunted in pleasure.

I went back and forth making him have his mouth wide open. He grabbed my shoulders moving me back and forth. "Y/N" he moaned out loudly. He went faster and faster with each pant. He let out in my mouth.

Someone walked into the room. Making me feel awkward. He looked at Sean and smiled. "What's up?" He asked the guy. The guy had a well built body and red hair.'he more a black blazer and trousers with an open buttoned shirt.

"I want to borrow one of your girls" he said in a dark voice. Sean let go of me. "Pick any and take one there on the house" said Sean pulling up his boxers. "What about that one?" Asked the man pointing to me. Sean turned to him. "Sorry Mark but She's for my personal use" answered Sean.

Mark whipped out a wallet with money filling it. "Two thousand" he smiled. Sean looked to me with a smirk. "Nice offer but I don't share my girls, she stays here no theatre" he sighed. I looked at him confused. I wanted to ask but I couldn't say a thing I still had the 'white stuff' in my mouth. Mark nodded to Sean and walked out .Sean looked at me. "Swallow it already jheez" he rolled his eyes.

I swallowed it. Sean walked out of the room. I just sat on the desk and wonders what to do next why am I even here. I walked out of the room. I seen him on the couch with another girl. Having sex. Wow. He turned and seen me. "It's sex party do whatever you want" he said looking at me then back to the girl.