22

Walking into the town. I watched the cars and streetlights. It's dangerous for a girl like me to be in the town at this time. Especially when going to a club anyone could try drugging you.

Without Sean I can do what I want now without worry. I do miss him Abit but I just go out to forget him. He wasn't worth my time with. I need to keep him off my mind anyways I have better things to do then think about a silly boy.

Anyway I'm good on my own that's the way it was. He just needed me but I don't need him he's done his bit. I'm just savage now I don't care. I walked into the club and sat at the bar. There were two bartenders with emo like hair. I'm sure they were a gay couple I don't know.

"Can I have a vodka and Coke?" I asked putting the right amount of missy on the counter. He nodded and made my drink and passed it me. "Thanks you" I smiled turning around.

I seen him

Sean PoV

She looked at me. She turned back around and ignored me. I miss her so much I'm just to scared to go up to her and speak to her. I want to feel her lips against mine filling me with lust.

I seen a guy walk up to her . I seen her hug him. I watched every move she made. They started talking and left the bar. I didn't want this to happen. I can't stand to see her with somebody else she was all mine and for nobody else.