18

I made sure my hair was perfect in the mirror. I checked if my makeup was immaculate. Sean said I need to look my best tonight we're going somewhere important. I still couldn't get over last weekend it was so amazing.

Sean walked in behind me and rapped his arms around my waist. Sometimes I dint know why we don't just be in a relationship like we act like we're in one and I'm now one of the only girls he has now. I would ask but the outcome couldn't be good.

"Are you done yet" he purred in my ear , making me shudder. "Yep" I smiled turning to him. He passed me my heels and I put them in. "You look beautiful" he smiled looking me up and down. I blushed a little. "Are you blushing?" he asked. Oh no. "Noooo" I lied. He shrugged and walked of the room. I followed.

We got in the car and started to drive. I looked threw the window. Everything you s so weird now. I hang out with the guy who raped me when I was younger the man who forced me to be a woman. I tripping for him and when I trip I fall hard. The fear and hate I had to the love and softness I have for him now.

Life changes if you like it or not and you just have to face every single bit of the changes. I don't know what I'm going to do he will find out sometime. I don't want to be away from him I just feel attached to him and there's nothing I can do.

We pulled up.